S&M - 2nd verse AI Britney

KrisJ

15 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

Honestly this is very close for a fan made stuff. 

With professional work put into it I guess it will be soon possible to emulate the voice as the exact same... Thank god it will ever be the same because it will lacks her soul. But it might be enough to fool the GP... :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

I think it's all very very scary. Just think about it: fake IA candids, then sure fake IA photoshoots, now fake IA voice, the face swap tech for videos... thank god she's out of the c-ship because I'm sure these crazy people would have used that kind of stuff to milk her without her involved... 

But even outside of Britney's world, I think it's scary to think what people could do with that kind of IA stuff... 

That is really scary! So glad she's out of that c-ship *sorry Bannon*

But yeah. With every (technological) progress there's creepy MF who turn it and use it for something evil 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, IDOLTRASH said:

Hi it's me who made that!

Just explaining the situation!

First of all I'm a childhood fan of Britney, and I respect her artistry so much, this was done personally as a fun project sharing only the "results" of the AI model and just to make her sing her unreleased demos/whatever, I'm not tricking anyone as that is not my style and I make it very clear that it's an AI voice. That was also an early demo and I can say her AI voice model sounds much better.

The model I made to morph vocals I will not make public, and anyone asking gets a NO lol, so I'm the only one right now who can make new "vocals" with her AI model. Obviously someone else can do another AI model with her vocal stems and use it maliciously but it's not my intent at all. Someone I know is also making a Gaga AI voice model but the same as me they're not sharing it publicly.

I also made a longer demo on Twitter:

Thanks for everyone's interest!

I actually love it and I think the AI sounds really good, also like you said, it's not like you're trying to fool people so to me this is just harmless fun! Looking forwards to hear some more :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

• Love 3
9 hours ago, IDOLTRASH said:

First of all I'm a childhood fan of Britney, and I respect her artistry so much, this was done personally as a fun project sharing only the "results" of the AI model and just to make her sing her unreleased demos/whatever, I'm not tricking anyone as that is not my style and I make it very clear that it's an AI voice. That was also an early demo and I can say her AI voice model sounds much better.

The model I made to morph vocals I will not make public, and anyone asking gets a NO lol, so I'm the only one right now who can make new "vocals" with her AI model. Obviously someone else can do another AI model with her vocal stems and use it maliciously but it's not my intent at all. Someone I know is also making a Gaga AI voice model but the same as me they're not sharing it publicly.

I'm thinking she might as well do things her way now that she's free.  Change everything the team did behind her back.

9 hours ago, IDOLTRASH said:

first: I LOVE this. I've always wanted a full solo version as well. So thank you for fullfilling that. 

second: as long as you keep this and always make clear it's fan content, I agree it's so cool! 

third: Can you PLEASE make Umbrella or Telephone? I always wanted to hear the first one or the finished second one. 

Great job! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Like 1
On 12/20/2022 at 1:36 PM, IDOLTRASH said:

This is amazing!

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 12/20/2022 at 7:36 PM, IDOLTRASH said:

hi ! It's great what you do, could you do it with rebellion plzzz like that I could die in peace :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

On 12/20/2022 at 7:36 PM, IDOLTRASH said:

Love the AI work, hate the exclusive attitude towards AI/open source creations 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block