AI Answers Exhale's Most Controversial Questions

• Super Mods

I AM HOWLING @Rik vs Exhale :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Is Rik’s career over on Breatheheavy Exhale forums?

It is unknown if Rik's career is over on Breatheheavy Exhale forums[1]. @Rik announced they were pregnant with their first child, ending speculation over whether the Exhale princess was launching a new career as a mother[2]. Rik, 23, who married dancer @SlayOut last September in a surprise, private ceremony, made the announcement in a posting to fans on their official Exhale profile[2

• Haha 4
Just now, SlayOut said:

It is unknown if Rik's career is over on Breatheheavy Exhale forums[1]. @Rik announced they were pregnant with their first child, ending speculation over whether the Exhale princess was launching a new career as a mother[2]. Rik, 23, who married dancer @SlayOut last September in a surprise, private ceremony, made the announcement in a posting to fans on their official Exhale profile

NOT MY LITERAL 50 HOUR MARRIAGE WITH YOU IN VEGAS—— BEING DOCUMENTED HERE IM ACTUALLY

i love motherhood though! My career is not over. I hate it when people say words like the “comeback” because I’ve been here the whole time

• Haha 4
29 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

He is not associated with the CDC's National Asthma Control Program (NACP) and its EXHALE strategies[2], which are designed to reduce asthma-related hospitalizations, emergency department visits, and improve asthma control[3]

Bummer because I'm going to need treatment for my asthma after I get done laughing. Lol

• Haha 2

Henry has a strong background in both the Kingdom Come: Deliverance fandom[1] and the Nexus Mods community[2][3], where he has created mods for the game. He is also an active member of the BreatheHeavy forum, having posted about serious issues such as drama and misunderstandings caused by people not reading posts in full[4]. His Nickelodeon show and his age have been mentioned in other posts on the forum[5]. Based on this information, it appears that Henry would be a suitable mod for BreatheHeavy.

• Haha 3
  • What is Rik's most successful thread on BreatheHeavy?

Rik's most successful thread on BreatheHeavy is a discussion about Madonna's Impressive Instant 1 2[1]. The thread has 7 replies and 99 views[1]. Rik also posted a tweet about Jamie Spears' objection to being replaced by Mathew Rosengart's choice in the conservatorship hearing for Britney Spears[2], which received significant attention.

@Rik vs Exhale oh wow oh wow world domination with that thread with 7 replies and 99 views :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, DollyParton said:

What is this? I dont understand. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

There is an AI platform where you can ask an AI computer questions and it writes a response (using publicly available information on Google and other search engines).

WWW.PERPLEXITY.AI

So folks have been submitting their Exhale related questions and getting quite the response back :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

The way I’m screaming at this thread :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Is @SlayOut more legendary than @GlitterRain on Breatheheavy?

It is difficult to compare the two [Exhale] users @SlayOut and @GlitterRain on Breatheheavy as one is a real person and the other is a legend[1][2]. @SlayOut is a member of Mercy Ministries, which has received money from Britney Spears' estate[3]. @GlitterRain is a legend in the ball culture world[1][2]and has been praised by GLAAD[2].

@Rik vs Exhale the way your threads have slandered me via Perplexity! :trash_throw_away_recycle: :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods

Well @Rik vs Exhale :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Is @SlayOut more legendary than @Rik on Breatheheavy?

It is difficult to say who is more legendary, @SlayOut or @Rik, as the definition of 'legendary' could be interpreted in a number of ways[1][2][3][4]. However, what is certain is that both @SlayOut and @Rik are members of Team Con on the website exhale.breatheheavy.com[5].

:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Henricus said:

Lord have mercy :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Stay pressedT :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Is @SlayOut more legendary than @Henricus on Breatheheavy?

It is difficult to say who is more legendary, @SlayOut or @Henricus, as the definition of 'legendary' can vary[1][2]. However, @SlayOut has been to New Mexico on behalf of Mercy Ministries[3], which has received money from Britney Spears' estate[3], while @Henricus has not. Therefore, one could argue that @SlayOut is more 'legendary' than @Henricus.

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods

Omgggg :orangu_orangutan_ape: @CrazyButItFeelsAllright

Is @SlayOut more iconic than @CrazyButItFeelsAllright on Breatheheavy?

It is difficult to compare the two [Exhale] users @SlayOut and @CrazyButItFeelsAllright as one is more iconic than the other[1]. @SlayOut is a fan of the pop singer Britney Spears[2] while @CrazyButItFeelsAllright is a fan of the duo Mario and Luigi from the Super Mario Bros. video game series[3]. @SlayOut has connected the dots to who I am[2] while @CrazyButItFeelsAllright has argued that Kim is wayyyyy more iconic than Ava[4].

Like what :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block