AI Answers Exhale's Most Controversial Questions

What the f/ck is this :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

1. Who's more iconic on Breatheheavy: Henry or @Blackout2006?

Henry and Blackout2006 are both iconic members of the Breatheheavy forum. However, it is difficult to compare their levels of iconicity as Henry is still an active member while Blackout2006 was banned in 2021. Other figures such as Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears have also been deemed iconic by the forum's users.

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

2. Are Henry and @Rik vs Exhale from Breatheheavy friends?

Henry and Rik are users on the website Breatheheavy. Henry is an exhale icon who released an album titled 'Henry.' and went on tour to promote it. Rik announced they were pregnant with their first child in a posting to fans on their official Exhale profile. Henry Rick is a 40 year old from Youngstown, Ohio who is related to C Henry Michael and Michelle L Henry. Henry II of England was King of England from 1154 until his death in 1189.

3. Who was the most popular user of 2022 on BreatheHeavy?

In 2022, the most popular user on BreatheHeavy was determined by the Exhale Awards, an annual event where members of the community nominate and vote for their favorite users in various categories. The awards are based on user engagement and activity.

4. Who's the messiest user on BreatheHeavy?

On the BreatheHeavy forum, users have nominated @Henry Torres as the messiest user

Nooo :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

5. Who's the worst user on BreatheHeavy?

It appears that the worst user on BreatheHeavy is a moderator who has allowed conspiracy and toxic behavior to become the new normal, destroying people's mental health. This is in contrast to other users such as @Rik who have positive music taste or those mentioned in a tweet from the official BreatheHeavy account

6. Who's the funniest user on BreatheHeavy?

On the BreatheHeavy forum, users @rennen2.0, @CrazyButItFeelsAllright, @GODNA IS A QUEEN, @Henry Torres and @Rik are known for their funny posts. The official BreatheHeavy Twitter account also posts humorous tweets such as when they asked if people agreed with Rolling Stone's ranking of Britney Spears' songs

AI spilled for once :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 9

Oh my ******* god……. WAit STOP there’s  so much we can do with this link I’m dead 

1 hour ago, Henricus said:

On the BreatheHeavy forum, users @rennen2.0, @CrazyButItFeelsAllright, @GODNA IS A QUEEN, @Henry Torres and @Rik are known for their funny posts. The official BreatheHeavy Twitter account also posts humorous tweets such as when they asked if people agreed with Rolling Stone's ranking of Britney Spears' songs

AI spilled for once :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Oop omg 

1 hour ago, Henricus said:

Henry and Rik are users on the website Breatheheavy. Henry is an exhale icon who released an album titled 'Henry.' and went on tour to promote it. Rik announced they were pregnant with their first child in a posting to fans on their official Exhale profile. Henry Rick is a 40 year old from Youngstown, Ohio who is related to C Henry Michael and Michelle L Henry. Henry II of England was King of England from 1154 until his death in 1189.

I’m- :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: HONEY

• Haha 5

:useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

Britney Spears is more iconic than Beyonce, with her career spanning a decade from 1998 to 2004 and her performance of I'm a Slave 4 U at the 2001 VMAs being particularly memorable. She is also more famous than Beyonce. However, Beyonce is more "loved" by people and her dancing style has been described as a mix of Gay Ballroom, HBCU dance girl and choreography. Additionally, she has been an advocate for Britney Spears since the early 2000s

• Haha 2

I can'ttttttttt :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

1. Who's Henry on BreatheHeavy?

Henry. is an iconic member of the Breatheheavy forum. They are known for their album Henry. and their work on the Torress within a Toress tour. Henry. is also known for their movie Floproads 

2. Who's Rik vs Exhale on BreatheHeavy?

Rik vs Exhale is a user on the website Breatheheavy. They are an icon on the site and announced they were pregnant with their first child in a posting to fans on their official Exhale profile

3. Who's Blackout2006 on BreatheHeavy?

Blackout2006 is a user on the website Breatheheavy. They are known for never having heard a Jessica Simpson song before and will be streaming her discography on March 15th. Blackout2006 has also been mentioned in the 33 1/3 book series.

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, Henricus said:

I can'ttttttttt :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

1. Who's Henry on BreatheHeavy?

2. Who's Rik vs Exhale on BreatheHeavy?

3. Who's Blackout2006 on BreatheHeavy?

Wait is this real- how the hell does it detect this info cause I’ve jokingly announced my pregnancy around here before and blackout is seriously a flop for not listening to Jessica Simpson back when @Joshyworld would make threads asking her to stream. Omfg

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Wait is this real- how the hell does it detect this info cause I’ve jokingly announced my pregnancy around here before and blackout is seriously a flop for not listening to Jessica Simpson back when @Joshyworld would make threads asking her to stream. Omfg

They take info from Google so they find our messy Exhale threads and put some random info together I guess :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Henricus said:

Henry and Blackout2006 are both iconic members of the Breatheheavy forum. However, it is difficult to compare their levels of iconicity as Henry is still an active member while Blackout2006 was banned in 2021. Other figures such as Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears have also been deemed iconic by the forum's users.

....IVE NEVER BEEN BANNED WHAT

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block