Do you love Britney’s ability to not care what others think about her?

I kinda disagree I think sometimes she cares too much about some stuff and doesn’t give give a **** about other stuff.

Like if she really didn’t give a duck she wouldn’t read the comments from the haters on her social media, she wouldn’t read what’s written about her in tabloids like tmz, she wouldn’t respond to what some celebs or strangers said to her, or she wouldn’t secretly read exhale.. 

I think when she was younger she was much more confident and really cared less about others opinions, but after years of so much criticism and restrictions it’s obviously harder. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, SonOfSun said:

I kinda disagree I think sometimes she cares too much about some stuff and doesn’t give give a **** about other stuff.

Like if she really didn’t give a duck she wouldn’t read the comments from the haters on her social media, she wouldn’t read what’s written about her in tabloids like tmz, she wouldn’t respond to what some celebs or strangers said to her, or she wouldn’t secretly read exhale.. 

I think when she was younger she was much more confident and really cared less about others opinions, but after years of so much criticism and restrictions it’s obviously harder. 

Of course she cares deep down but overall I think she’s confident with who she is and how she feels. I respect that and admire her for it 🤍

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Do you know her? Based off her posts, she’s quite content speaking her truth and expressing herself. I think she cares how people treat her and rightfully so!

She deletes Instagram every other month

She puts down celebrities who she thinks don't show her enough sympathy

She blasts Kelly Clarkson for a video from 2008 for basically saying Britney is clever for getting press and is super cool

She posts crying videos after Instagram backlash for her insulting Selena Gomez

A ton of pictures have obvious warping and photoshop.

Look, I'm a Britney fan, but there is no truth to this "not caring" business. The reason the papz and bad press were able to get to her so much was because she has always cared way too much what "the public" thinks about her.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block