Would you be here for another Christmas song by Britney?

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yes, but it has to be an original one, not here for another album of Christmas classics like most people do

My Only Wish is so special precisely because of it. It's a very Christmas-y song, yet it's a pop anthem in itself and very Britney as well, and of course it was original. 

I'd die for a Max Martin produced Christmas song sung by Britney 

What if she did an a Christmas album with original songs like Ariana’s Christmas and chill album 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

What if she did an a Christmas album with original songs like Ariana’s Christmas and chill album 

I've never listened to that, but if it's all original songs, yeah that's what I'm talking about

I'd just love for it to be like a classic Britney album, with a variety of genres and rhythms and producers, like having some ballads, some mid tempos, some uptempos etc. There could be these happy, cheesy songs but also some sad ones like this one by Poppy

• Love 2

I love the idea of a Christmas album, but I think Britney releasing a "Winter" Concept album would be incredible because the holidays can bring up more than just joy, particularly over the past few years. People tend to focus on the overly sweet side of Christmas, but I think there's so much more to it. I think Taylor Swift's Evermore is a perfect example of that; there are songs that, particularly songs like Tis The Damn Season. I'd love songs about the reality of the season, the joyful and the stressful. Songs that carry the warmth and cold of the season, without being standard Christmas songs.

If ever Britney chose to release a cover of a Christmas song, I'd love to hear a song like Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, in the style of an old sounding string arrangement. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block