Britney's Sons Never Stood A Chance

...of being on Britney's side. This just hit me. Britney herself said "you witnesses how my family treated me and that's all you know". 

Even on Maddie's near fatal ATV accident. Lynne told Britney she didn't survive. Britney had a normal heartbreaking reaction to the devastating news and was cursing and threw things on the ground. Bryan tells Britney to stop and that he will take her kids to safe environment.

Can you imagine how humiliated and broken Britney must've felt at the very moment????? And things like that are all Britney's kids saw and heard about their mother all those years. 

I hope one day they see footage from earlier on in her life. And they see how she was treated like a human by Felicia and Rob in the old documentaries...

• Love 4

Those two lads, however effed up is their relationship with their momma now, are the true casualties of older members of their family and that team CON playing games and scheming behind the closed doors. 

I mean, Britney is a casualty too but at least she know who and how hurt her. Those two boys are trapped in someone else's words, therefore, it can be difficult to see their momma's point. 

:(

• Love 4

True. They only know what their father tells them, and their stepmom. And from Britney's side, what her "family" told them, because I doubt Britney ever talked to them (how? they are still kids) about what she was suffering, or straight up telling them she was in a cship and explaining to them.

Sadly, her boys are teens, and even if they can start creating their own judgement, it will take them, idk, go to college or something to actually start to see what happened and IS happening.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

True. They only know what their father tells them, and their stepmom. And from Britney's side, what her "family" told them, because I doubt Britney ever talked to them (how? they are still kids) about what she was suffering, or straight up telling them she was in a cship and explaining to them.

Sadly, her boys are teens, and even if they can start creating their own judgement, it will take them, idk, go to college or something to actually start to see what happened and IS happening.

Yes definitely, they’ll need to spend some time completely away from the confines of the conservatorship and that includes their dad and whatever crap he’s filled their heads with.

Almost like they’ll need deconstructing from a cult or something 🙁

• Love 2
On 12/3/2022 at 2:46 PM, HairFlipQueen said:

Yes definitely, they’ll need to spend some time completely away from the confines of the conservatorship and that includes their dad and whatever crap he’s filled their heads with.

Almost like they’ll need deconstructing from a cult or something 🙁

Exactly. It's crazy to think how young they were when this started. It's basically all they knew. They need to see beyond their limited scope what's happened also with their life. It's the last hope tbh Because they could never leave that mindset.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block