Radar TCSBS Dress Rehearsal Preview

Cqleb

2 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

Many people have the full thing.. the leaker just have 'radar' ( or they gave him only 'radar')  Is he gonna leak the full performance or he just teased us with the preview?

They were literally sold for $50 a pop along with multiple FFT shows, one of the people who were selling them were doing it publicly on here a decade ago

47 minutes ago, snw1987 said:

Why aren't people excited about these leaks. Circus tour is like the holy grail of leaks along with rebellion. Come on folks, amp it up then we might get them in full

Cause tumblr_ls7x9pDl6V1qcfszdo1_500.gif.  We don't want teasers previews messy Instagram stories..if someone have it then leak it in full, not tease us like that...I hope they will leak it this month cause I'm not gonna waiting longer..

• Love 2
1 hour ago, snw1987 said:

Why aren't people excited about these leaks. Circus tour is like the holy grail of leaks along with rebellion. Come on folks, amp it up then we might get them in full

I am - BritneysVault are really cool for leaking this, especially as it’s seriously exclusive! Just trying not to get my hopes up. I never thought we’d even get a further 5 seconds of professional footage from this tour post 2010, so I’m counting my blessings that a few snippets have been posted. I rllllyy have my fingers crossed for Britmas but would understand if this didn’t leak as it’s obviously very rare. 

Also, to those saying ‘either post the full thing or nothing at all’, act grateful? Entitlement is embarrassing. We’ve had NOTHING from this tour since 2010 except some studio versions. At least we now know it actually exists and is circulating. 

• Love 2
On 12/5/2022 at 9:43 PM, RedBloodedWoman said:

They were literally sold for $50 a pop along with multiple FFT shows, one of the people who were selling them were doing it publicly on here a decade ago

Footage like this (Ie a direct capture of the shows screens, not a person using their camera to record the screens) was never sold for circus tour or FFT….FFT we had the Hartford fan screen recorded bootleg, which someone eventually bought and uploaded here around September 2011 but for circus tour the only footage that’s been on people’s public trading lists is the below video, which is the original source of it leaking in 2015…

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block