Radar TCSBS Dress Rehearsal Preview

Cqleb

2 minutes ago, Midnights said:

It's about time the footage leaks. The entire show was filmed on multiple occasions and people have it..it just never leaked

Exactly, especially cause I'm so thirsty and desperate for something "new" :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I need the whole damn thing, even if it's not the actual show but only rehearsals :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Please, is there a good soul out there? Leak this, we deserve it :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

Exactly, especially cause I'm so thirsty and desperate for something "new" :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I need the whole damn thing, even if it's not the actual show but only rehearsals :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Please, is there a good soul out there? Leak this, we deserve it :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

The person who leaked this Radar preview is the person who leaked oops,slave and gimme more vma rehearsals last December (2021) .. maybe this December we are going to get full official video rehearsals from Circus tour 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block