Radar TCSBS Dress Rehearsal Preview

Cqleb

1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I remember the rehearsal pictures posted on Britney’s website.. the picture on the pole we all thought Gimme More was going to get performed… the way it was put into some messy interlude :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

True but I kinda liked the GM interlude once I saw it libe tbh. At the time it was everything we got so beggers can't be choosers I guess 🙈🙈

• Like 2
5 hours ago, PoisonParadise90 said:

I was gonna ask about this.. saw on BVs story earlier. Is there a hope we’re FINALLY gonna get some kind of professional recording? Idgaf if the camera angles are crappy or not. This definitely seems unseen, hope it’s floating around and the full show leaks soon.

A lot of shows and the dress rehearsal are floating around for years. For some reason, it hasn't been traded enough/sold, hence why it hasn't leaked.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block