Kanye BLASTS Lithium; Says they tried to kill him with it

6 hours ago, ohoney said:

He does say some concerning things but at the same time he tells LOTS of truth about the industry...they are definitely trying to kill him and make him pass as crazy as possible. 

I would say hes actually crazy, and some people are trying to take advantage of that.

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I still don't give him a pass for all his racist rhetoric and his comments about George Floyd and him hanging out with Nick Fuentes and his obsession with Hit**r.

Ye is a MESS. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

It’s cry for help! I feel bad for him, he is isolated, lonely, and probably shattered inside. 
he does it cause he can’t trust anyone and he is constantly behaving erratically cause he need help but can’t trust the Help.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Manic people don't acknowledge they need help, and see concerned people close to them as enemies. No one is trying to kill him. I am saying that as a lithium user.  When you take lithium, especially in the beginning your blood levels are carefully monitored. Lithium overdose is very rare.

And no, they don't take gallons of blood when they check the levels.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Kanye is a bad person. 

What has he done so bad besides speak the truth. His truth!

I remember a few years ago Kanye shaved his head with a crazy cut and called himself Britney Spears…

Amanda Bynes posted it on twitter too like back in 2013

Hollywood is a dark nasty place and Kanye has been shedding light on it

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Lolai said:

Manic people don't acknowledge they need help, and see concerned people close to them as enemies. No one is trying to kill him. I am saying that as a lithium user.  When you take lithium, especially in the beginning your blood levels are carefully monitored. Lithium overdose is very rare.

And no, they don't take gallons of blood when they check the levels.

Suppose you believe Britney is maniac too?!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, easy said:

two things can be true: kanye can be a terrible person and also be telling the truth. britney isn't the first person, not even the first celebrity, this kind of thing happens to. and sadly she won't be the last. thank god she's alive and free 🌹

Bipolar disorder is a disabling psychiatric illness that is often misdiagnosed, especially on initial presentation. Misdiagnosis results in ineffective treatment, which further worsens the outcome.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

What has he done so bad besides speak the truth. His truth!

I remember a few years ago Kanye shaved his head with a crazy cut and called himself Britney Spears…

Amanda Bynes posted it on twitter too like back in 2013

Hollywood is a dark nasty place and Kanye has been shedding light on it

He's been using the old trope of the Jews control everything and they're why he's being "cancelled". You believe that to be a normal thing to say? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, leviathan said:

Bipolar disorder is a disabling psychiatric illness that is often misdiagnosed, especially on initial presentation. Misdiagnosis results in ineffective treatment, which further worsens the outcome.

100% correct. which makes it the most easy thing to abuse diagnose as well, like with what happened to britney and millions of other non famous people daily.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block