Kanye BLASTS Lithium; Says they tried to kill him with it

3 hours ago, easy said:

two things can be true: kanye can be a terrible person and also be telling the truth. britney isn't the first person, not even the first celebrity, this kind of thing happens to. and sadly she won't be the last. thank god she's alive and free 🌹

Kanye is only considered a terrible person BECAUSE he is telling the truth, which is what the mainstream media despises. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, amiro1989 said:

I'm surprised a psychiatrist would immediately prescribe Lithium as the first **** to a bipolar patient, as they usually try various cocktails and they usually do it progressively since those are pretty intense *****.

Are we missing anything here? 

Pretty sure these folks in Hollywood really shopped for a psychiatrist that would prescribe lithium to a patient w/ Bipolar immediately w/o trying less intense ***** first. They're almost in the same tier as those parents who shop for psychiatrists that are willing to prescribe their kids with Adderall because of the misconception that said **** can bump up a kid's IQ. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

It’s cry for help! I feel bad for him, he is isolated, lonely, and probably shattered inside. 
he does it cause he can’t trust anyone and he is constantly behaving erratically cause he need help but can’t trust the Help.

I'm not talking about erratic behavior, the racist things he continuously spits out and his antisemitism is unacceptable.

It's not like he's acting out erratically only, he's being a racist mess. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, and the cop that ******** him was charged for an overdose.

Girl don't start. 

lmaoooo don't sass me. show me proof. it doesn't matter what the cop was charged with. coroner's statement, there was oxygen in his blood. and a whole bouquet of lethal dose of *****. what's your point? he od'd 

5 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Suppose you believe Britney is maniac too?!

No me you are quoting but yes, Britney is bipolar. And its okay. And therefor she should still decide if she needs help or not. Its still her decision. I know bipolar people too and they also dismiss medicine sometimes, go off them and say they feel better without. Then a year later they are back on meds and so the cycle goes. And its okay

1 hour ago, joanhs said:

No me you are quoting but yes, Britney is bipolar. And its okay. And therefor she should still decide if she needs help or not. Its still her decision. I know bipolar people too and they also dismiss medicine sometimes, go off them and say they feel better without. Then a year later they are back on meds and so the cycle goes. And its okay

Britney has never ever received a bipolar diagnosis!

• Love 1

What he said about Beyonce and Jay Z was right -- they are controllable stooges.

Kanye does have problems however the mental health system is definitely being abused to silence him. Kylie tried to put him in a con. The Britney parallels are insane. This is the industry's way of quietening people short of putting a bullet in the head.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block