Kanye BLASTS Lithium; Says they tried to kill him with it

13 hours ago, Lolai said:

Manic people don't acknowledge they need help, and see concerned people close to them as enemies. No one is trying to kill him. I am saying that as a lithium user.  When you take lithium, especially in the beginning your blood levels are carefully monitored. Lithium overdose is very rare.

And no, they don't take gallons of blood when they check the levels.

Kanye doesn’t sound manic at all he sounds completely sane

it truly does not matter what your experience with lithium has been like…

kanye and Britney have had entirely different experiences with the **** and it was used to mentally cripple them.

8 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm not talking about erratic behavior, the racist things he continuously spits out and his antisemitism is unacceptable.

It's not like he's acting out erratically only, he's being a racist mess. 

It is unacceptable, it’s wrong! But as he is lonely and shattered he is not realizing what he is saying..he is seeking attention just crying for help but can’t trust anyone

8 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Kanye doesn’t sound manic at all he sounds completely sane

it truly does not matter what your experience with lithium has been like…

kanye and Britney have had entirely different experiences with the **** and it was used to mentally cripple them.

Ye/Kanye is absolutely is acting like a manic person, what are you talking about?

If you think “completely sane” is to show up at a Donald Trump dinner with a white nationalist and anti-Semite, then asking Trump to be your vice president, then I’d happily share some of my lithium with you.

Even if you don’t care about my experience with lithium, it is a treatment that scientifically does way more good than harm.

As to be expected, the request to collaborate didn’t end well.

221128-donald-trump-kanye-west-ew-311p-3

What was supposed to be a private dinner ended up being a political nightmare.

• Like 1

Some lithium information for those that actually thinks it kills your or you need to provide gallons of blood. Not a perfect medicine, everything has side-effects, but tried and true.

default-social-image.a74435697f45.png

NHS medicines information on lithium – what it's used for, side effects, dosage and who can take it.
pmc-logo-share.png?_=0

Lithium is considered the gold standard treatment for bipolar disorder (BD). Current clinical guidelines and scientific evidence support its use as a first-line treatment in BD. However, over...
webmd-logo-fb.jpg

Learn more from the experts at WebMD about lithium use for the treatment of bipolar disorder.

https://www.psychiatrist.com/read-pdf/16929/

21 hours ago, Lolai said:

Ye/Kanye is absolutely is acting like a manic person, what are you talking about?

If you think “completely sane” is to show up at a Donald Trump dinner with a white nationalist and anti-Semite, then asking Trump to be your vice president, then I’d happily share some of my lithium with you.

Even if you don’t care about my experience with lithium, it is a treatment that scientifically does way more good than harm.

As to be expected, the request to collaborate didn’t end well.

221128-donald-trump-kanye-west-ew-311p-3

What was supposed to be a private dinner ended up being a political nightmare.

Girl that read was impeccable.

On 11/30/2022 at 5:08 AM, madara said:

Kanye is only considered a terrible person BECAUSE he is telling the truth, which is what the mainstream media despises. 

What kinda truth are you talking about? He is out of his mind at the moment and hope he gets some help soon.

kanye-west-alex-jones.jpg?w=1600&h=900&c

Kanye West told conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on Thursday that he "sees good things" about Hit**r while pushing more virulent antisemitism.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Lolai said:

What kinda truth are you talking about? He is out of his mind at the moment and hope he gets some help soon.

kanye-west-alex-jones.jpg?w=1600&h=900&c

Kanye West told conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on Thursday that he "sees good things" about Hit**r while pushing more virulent antisemitism.

i am not subscribed to rolling stones so i can't read the full article. You gonna have to copy it for me if u want me to read it. I'm not falling for the headlines either. I remember they were saying Britney abuses and screams at her kids but the actual article showed those videos kfat put out, where Brit was telling her kids to respect her in an authoritarian voice. It wasn't even screaming. 

What makes you think i am not Jewish? 

On 11/29/2022 at 11:08 PM, madara said:

Kanye is only considered a terrible person BECAUSE he is telling the truth, which is what the mainstream media despises. 

Here’s a harsh truth: seek help.

Kanye is being manic, that’s another truth. If you think that what he is saying is correct or truthful, meaning that Hit**r was a good valuable person and so were N a z i s, well sis, go get help ASAP

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

Here’s a harsh truth: seek help.

Kanye is being manic, that’s another truth. If you think that what he is saying is correct or truthful, meaning that Hit**r was a good valuable person and so were N a z i s, well sis, go get help ASAP

that's not what i'm saying. learn to read. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block