Kanye BLASTS Lithium; Says they tried to kill him with it

Just now, amiro1989 said:

I'm surprised a psychiatrist would immediately prescribe Lithium as the first **** to a bipolar patient, as they usually try various cocktails and they usually do it progressively since those are pretty intense *****.

Are we missing anything here? 

how much the psychiatrist was paid to prescribe it. money will always talk to those who value it over ethics.

• Like 1
Just now, easy said:

how much the psychiatrist was paid to prescribe it. money will always talk to those who value it over ethics.

Well, they have a code they need to follow... regardless of the amount of money they pay, they better be careful prescribing something that is that powerful without any evidence of previous cocktails working.

I mean, I have a close friend who is bipolar and she keeps me in loop with the processes attached to her therapy, and I'm sure she'd be really shocked to hear something like that. From what I heard, psychiatrist are super meticulous with the approach and extremely careful.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, amiro1989 said:

Well, they have a code they need to follow... regardless of the amount of money they pay, they better be careful prescribing something that is that powerful without any evidence of previous cocktails working.

I mean, I have a close friend who is bipolar and she keeps me in loop with the processes attached to her therapy, and I'm sure she'd be really shocked to hear something like that. From what I heard, psychiatrist are super meticulous with the approach and extremely careful.

there's always a code, and always a way around the code. especially when money is involved and especially in hollywood. what you're describing literally happened to britney. there was years of evidence of her previous meds working yet they switched her to lithium out of blue because she started gaining confidence again.

your friend has a great psychiatrist and i'm so happy for her 🌹 i work related to this field so i absolutely hear you and know what you're saying. there's a dark side to every noble career. doctors, therapists, psychiatrists, lawyers, judges, police, etc. all have their bad actors. look at team con.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, easy said:

there's always a code, and always a way around the code. especially when money is involved and especially in hollywood. what you're describing literally happened to britney. there was years of evidence of her previous meds working yet they switched her to lithium out of blue because she started gaining confidence again.

your friend has a great psychiatrist and i'm so happy for her 🌹 i work related to this field so i absolutely hear you and know what you're saying. there's a dark side to every noble career. doctors, therapists, psychiatrists, lawyers, judges, police, etc. all have their bad actors. look at team con.

Yeah they said Britney’s medication was no longer working, but in reality Britney probably built up tolerance to it 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Yeah they said Britney’s medication was no longer working, but in reality Britney probably built up tolerance to it 

agree. i don't like to speculate on whatever issues she may or may not have, but i do think she was never properly diagnosed and thus never properly medicated. there was a reason she was so happy and grateful when that awful doctor of hers passed.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, easy said:

100% correct. which makes it the most easy thing to abuse diagnose as well, like with what happened to britney and millions of other non famous people daily.

of course, it just takes one licensed “professional” to say “she’s bipolar” and that’s it. lock her up and throw the key away.

this country is ****.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, easy said:

I don't think the comparison with Britney is valid. Actually, comparing what is happening between Britney and Kanye West is so completely wrong.

Kanye is bipolar according to his therapists, which he believes is a wrong diagnosis from what I can collect. Actually, a lot of bipolar individuals are also in disbelief when first diagnosed, especially those struggling with ego problems and in this case, I feel there's some toxic masculinity in there (inability to admit his own weaknesses) and cultural biases in play.

Based on the documentaries that came to light, Britney was never diagnosed with a serious mental illness. She just complied to the treatments she was offered, and it was made clear that those were there to control her and she was threatened and forced to cooperate if she ever wanted to see the only thing she cared about; her children. I mean, from what we have seen, there were no "professionals" attached to her file.

Those two situations could not be any different.

Also, while Hollywood clearly is a place were predators seek for preys, I think Kanye's perspective could be clouded by the fact that he is actually bipolar type 1. Type 1 is uncontrollable and is not only dangerous for himself, he is dangerous to others. So what is perhaps based in reality might be oddly disproportionate in his mind. I always thought he was sort of peculiar overtime, and I feel the past 6 months have just been a continuation of that. I mean he is friends with Trump and Musk, who are much more dangerous than Lou Taylor. If he was in any position to show that he his compass was pointing North, perhaps I would trust his judgment a lot more. With Nick Fuentes, and all the garbage from the far right he is seeking, I can't say I'm fully trusting of his perspective. 

10 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

I don't think the comparison with Britney is valid. Actually, comparing what is happening between Britney and Kanye West is so completely wrong.

Kanye is bipolar according to his therapists, which he believes is a wrong diagnosis from what I can collect. Actually, a lot of bipolar individuals are also in disbelief when first diagnosed, especially those struggling with ego problems and in this case, I feel there's some toxic masculinity in there (inability to admit his own weaknesses) and cultural biases in play.

Based on the documentaries that came to light, Britney was never diagnosed with a serious mental illness. She just complied to the treatments she was offered, and it was made clear that those were there to control her and she was threatened and forced to cooperate if she ever wanted to see the only thing she cared about; her children. I mean, from what we have seen, there were no "professionals" attached to her file.

Those two situations could not be any different.

Also, while Hollywood clearly is a place were predators seek for preys, I think Kanye's perspective could be clouded by the fact that he is actually bipolar type 1. Type 1 is uncontrollable and is not only dangerous for himself, he is dangerous to others. So what is perhaps based in reality might be oddly disproportionate in his mind. I always thought he was sort of peculiar overtime, and I feel the past 6 months have just been a continuation of that. I mean he is friends with Trump and Musk, who are much more dangerous than Lou Taylor. If he was in any position to show that he his compass was pointing North, perhaps I would trust his judgment a lot more. With Nick Fuentes, and all the garbage from the far right he is seeking, I can't say I'm fully trusting of his perspective. 

yes, i agree, the situations are different, but the medical abuse is the same. they were both being abused by professionals for control and whatever other sinister reasons. both britney and kanye have stated they thought people wanted them dead. whether one is a bipolar/schizophrenic delusion and one is the truth, we cannot say. but they both experienced the same medical mistreatment, whether or not the situations that lead them there are comparable or not.

i said in my original comment here that two things can be true: kanye can be a terrible person and he can also be telling the truth. medical abuse happens more often than people realize, and more often in hollywood. so yes, kanye may be bipolar and require certain medications, and he can also have been prescribed medication as a means of control, abuse, and eventually death.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, easy said:

yes, i agree, the situations are different, but the medical abuse is the same. they were both being abused by professionals for control and whatever other sinister reasons. both britney and kanye have stated they thought people wanted them dead. whether one is a bipolar/schizophrenic delusion and one is the truth, we cannot say. but they both experienced the same medical mistreatment, whether or not the situations that lead them there are comparable or not.

i said in my original comment here that two things can be true: kanye can be a terrible person and he can also be telling the truth. medical abuse happens more often than people realize, and more often in hollywood. so yes, kanye may be bipolar and require certain medications, and he can also have been prescribed medication as a means of control, abuse, and eventually death.

I honestly think it satisfies his ego narrative so much, that it's almost too convenient that they wanted to kill him.

Perhaps it is because with Britney, the abuse was so apparent, and the fact that she was in a fraudulent conservatorship, that made all of this bubble up to the surface. The facts were so overwhelming that it was hard to deny.

Why would someone kill Kanye? He is still young, still produces albums, tours, and he makes a **** load of money from his business and brand deals. He is friends with extremely powerful and wealthy people in the industry and he is one of the top acts in hip-hop. Kim Kardashian is extremely rich and most of her family are too. So who wants Kanye dead and to what avail? 

Britney didn't want to do shows and tours, nor did she want to do music. She had no say in anything in her life, and in any financial and business decisions. 

As horrible as this may sound, I actually think Kanye is also having his ego trip through this narrative that they wanted to kill him, because it satisfies the storyline that he is a GODLY figure amongst us. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, amiro1989 said:

I honestly think it satisfies his ego narrative so much, that it's almost too convenient that they wanted to kill him.

Perhaps it is because with Britney, the abuse was so apparent, and the fact that she was in a fraudulent conservatorship, that made all of this bubble up to the surface. The facts were so overwhelming that it was hard to deny.

Why would someone kill Kanye? He is still young, still produces albums, tours, and he makes a **** load of money from his business and brand deals. He is friends with extremely powerful and wealthy people in the industry and he is one of the top acts in hip-hop.

Britney didn't want to do shows and tours, nor did she want to do music. She had no say in anything in her life, and in any financial and business decisions. 

As horrible as this may sound, I actually think Kanye is also having his ego trip through this narrative that they wanted to kill him, because it satisfies the storyline that he is a GODLY figure amongst us.

when you reach a certain level of fame you are worth more dead than you are alive. you are seen that way by the people around you, for some it becomes more than a delusional or paranoia, it's their reality. and while the world may see it as kanye with his god complex bipolar delusion, it could also be something that actually happened. and his ego is a great cover up for an already biased society.

4 minutes ago, easy said:

when you reach a certain level of fame you are worth more dead than you are alive. you are seen that way by the people around you, for some it becomes more than a delusional or paranoia, it's their reality. and while the world may see it as kanye with his god complex bipolar delusion, it could also be something that actually happened. and his ego is a great cover up for an already biased society.

Yes, that is true if you can't produce or generate any sort of massive revenu anymore, which is not something happening to Kanye who was basically still being the hottest **** it hip-hop. 

Listen, I would love to be proven wrong and I hope for Kanye that this is not what anyone wants for him, but IMO, he is using this a wildcard and running amok with it, because he knows it is not a fact that people can ascertain. 

Either way, by the general tone of his rhetoric, he is turning into a hateful, racist, aggressive, and possibly dangerous individual who seems to like surrounding himself with equally dangerous and problematic figures. This is enough for me to see that something is not right, and not the way Kanye is meaning it. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Lolai said:

Manic people don't acknowledge they need help, and see concerned people close to them as enemies. No one is trying to kill him. I am saying that as a lithium user.  When you take lithium, especially in the beginning your blood levels are carefully monitored. Lithium overdose is very rare.

And no, they don't take gallons of blood when they check the levels.

Thank you for this. Did you switch to lithium after another med you used plateaued? 

• Like 1
Just now, sodapopbritney said:

I think an awful thing people tend to do is brush off people with mental health issues concerns because it’s labeled as them being paranoid or delusional. Who are the ones receiving the treatment though? Their thoughts on it are most important, and it’s interesting they both spoke badly about lithium. 

Look at the post right on top of yours.

2 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

What has he done so bad besides speak the truth. His truth!

I remember a few years ago Kanye shaved his head with a crazy cut and called himself Britney Spears…

Amanda Bynes posted it on twitter too like back in 2013

Hollywood is a dark nasty place and Kanye has been shedding light on it

I’m not sure what light he’s shedding on Hollywood, but the nastiness is pretty widely known. 

his antisemitic comments as well as the ones regarding George Floyd are abhorrent. His unwillingness to change or try to understand  is troubling.

it’s unfair to try an blame that behavior on any sort of mental illness. It actually creates a stigma that mental illness causes a person to become harmful or dangerous. 

comparing the mental health of celebrities like Britney, Amanda bynes, and Kanye is very minimizing. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block