NY POST: Somebody stop Britney Spears’ out-of-control Instagram

1 hour ago, Greg Sargent said:

These are exactly the types of predictably disgusting and scathing articles we knew Britney would face when she posted all of these times with the nudity, the cursing out unnamed celebrities, etc. Somehow, this didn't seem to be predictable to everyone else who just thinks Britney should do whatever she wants on Instagram since she's been locked up for 13 years.

Y'all, she can be a free ****in woman with OR without Instagram. With or without explicit photos of herself. No one was trying to censor or shame Britney. We were literally trying to protect her from the type of trash articles like this that, unfortunately, we ALL KNOW Britney reads and devours like candy since she is still incredibly emotionally sensitive and cares a lot about what other people think about her.

This sounds very much like "well maybe if she wasn't wearing a short skirt she wouldn't of been assaulted" 

We could just blame the predators who constantly go after her instead of blaming her. If you think she needs to be protected then you haven't been paying attention. She's been too over protected no pun intended.

Protection is why she is lashing out and saying f u to anybody who stops her from being herself 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Busybee said:

This sounds very much like "well maybe if she wasn't wearing a short skirt she wouldn't of been assaulted" 

We could just blame the predators who constantly go after her instead of blaming her. If you think she needs to be protected then you haven't been paying attention. She's been too over protected no pun intended.

Protection is why she is lashing out and saying f u to anybody who stops her from being herself 

Tell ‘em baby!!!!!! I’m so tired of these ******* bots!!! You can’t tell me this is a genuine Britney fan. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
59 minutes ago, AmandaLick said:

I think y’all are little crybaby pieces of sh it. Literally who the **** complains about someone being real, genuinely them and got doing it? Do me a favor and eat the corn out of my a ss. Hopefully you like a thanksgiving feast, cause that’s what you little wh ores are gonna get. Eat it *****. 

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Such unhinged pleas for attention should worry fans. Instead they feed the fire with likes and perceive the pop princess’s internet stripping as the ultimate expression of the #FreeBritney movement and the completion of what her lawyer called a “decade-long nightmare.”

Oh you’re ******* kidding me, can someone file a class action lawsuit on the behalf of the free Britney movement!

And better yet britney and rosengart better respond to this and sue the **** out of the ny post for this slanderous article 

1 hour ago, leviathan said:

omg she looks great tho’ they chose great pictures.

to me this is just ridiculous… really? everyone on Instagram is showing too much… besides who cares… don’t feed the trolls.

now, I do feel a genuine concern when she posts with her mascara all over the place and her hair dirty. this is often a sign of deep depression and it makes me sad for her, but I still support her because she needs support right now.

also at the same time I feel that she’s rebelling a little bit which is normal and fine. it’s like she’s done being the perfect Britney they forced her to be; which is understandable as well.

why is it that everything she does is blown out of proportion so much. do other girls get this treatment? I only stan Britney, literally I know nothing about any other celebrity.

Yeah where is slandering articles for all the ***** Kim post on her page as MOTHER of 4 young kids and impressionable daughters?!!

where is the backlash?!!!!

this is ridiculous 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Yeah where is slandering articles for all the ***** Kim post on her page as MOTHER of 4 young kids and impressionable daughters?!!

where is the backlash?!!!!

this is ridiculous 

Same with Tommy Lee he purposely posted his D on Instagram, and the feedback was all about his big size.

When a female like Britney doesn't, she gets backlash and all of a sudden, she's unhinged. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

Also.  let me say this.  to all the people questioning her mental health
what in HELL'S NAME, gives you that right.   do you personally know her. i doubt it.  so i suggest you just keep it zipped and let this woman live her life

I agree with you, but sometimes it is important to check on someone's mental health, ESPECIALLY someone like her who's been through what she went through.  Obviously, that's not our job, but it's important she has people in her life that do check on her.  Because as we've seen with many legends, artists, and celebs, and even non-famous people, a lot of them completely isolated themselves or publicly behaved in different/off ways than their usual selves before they ended their lives. And no one wants that for her.  You can't stop people from having a say when she's doing it publicly on social media, and because of the way she's doing it, it's only causing more harm to her because of all the stupid conspiracies which leads to more fake rumors and more hate towards her and people who they're speculating about.  Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if this was all just an act of rebellion against her ex-team, but still, it's not doing her any favors and making them look right.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, SlayOut said:

So the general public is represented by one article in a newspaper that is a tabloid? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: It’s kinda like saying TMZ is a reliable pulse for where the GP is at in terms of Britney.  

the huge number of followers she's losing every day and the comments is a good indicator of the public opinion

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, pbarcelos said:

the huge number of followers she's losing every day and the comments is a good indicator of the public opinion

Nah her followers have been going to 41.5 million to 42 million the last couple of months. Her followers were around 40 million less than a year ago. 

Social media is not the entire indication of the public opinion. It's an indication of either people realizing they don't need to tune in to every little thing about Britney or that there are people way too obsessed with someone else's life instead of fixing theirs. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block