NY POST: Somebody stop Britney Spears’ out-of-control Instagram

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

Reality check to Exhale: THIS is what the GP think - no matter how hard it is to accept for us as fans. The goodwill and compassion she gained is gone now. 

I’m not trying to be negative - just saying it as it is. This is what people think unfortunately 

So the general public is represented by one article in a newspaper that is a tabloid? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: It’s kinda like saying TMZ is a reliable pulse for where the GP is at in terms of Britney.  

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

So the general public is represented by one article in a newspaper that is a tabloid? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: It’s kinda like saying TMZ is a reliable pulse for where the GP is at in terms of Britney.  

I like you but really, even casual fans and my friends that know I’m a Britney but are asking me what’s going on..it’s the general pov. And I’m not saying my friends are everyone but the overall view of her has gone down unfortunately. 

Hopefully her book and speaking her truth again will put things into perspective. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

omg she looks great tho’ they chose great pictures.

to me this is just ridiculous… really? everyone on Instagram is showing too much… besides who cares… don’t feed the trolls.

now, I do feel a genuine concern when she posts with her mascara all over the place and her hair dirty. this is often a sign of deep depression and it makes me sad for her, but I still support her because she needs support right now.

also at the same time I feel that she’s rebelling a little bit which is normal and fine. it’s like she’s done being the perfect Britney they forced her to be; which is understandable as well.

why is it that everything she does is blown out of proportion so much. do other girls get this treatment? I only stan Britney, literally I know nothing about any other celebrity.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Reality check to Exhale: THIS is what the GP think - no matter how hard it is to accept for us as fans. The goodwill and compassion she gained is gone now. 

I’m not trying to be negative - just saying it as it is. This is what people think unfortunately 

and that's how it's been her ENTIRE career. this isn't new, it's just a new complaint about her.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block