Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

Just now, Shadow. said:

anyone that goes to the effort to "call someone out" online is being immature, if thats how you deal with things irl then idk what to tell you sorry

sure, and being immature is not a cause for concern. it's being human and showing emotions. even unpleasant ones. 

38 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

So if this is was indeed about Selena.. why did she post weeks ago apologizing and saying she loves Selena and that she is a queen?

I prefer bl**tness over hypocrisy, there’s no need to front. If Selena did something bad to Britney then eff her. But Britney should stick to her words and not succumb to peer pressure and post fake two-faced apologies

Um, she  basically was criticized and backtracked. 

It happens a lot with her,  she's from the south, so that having to please everyone will always be there. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Um, she  basically was criticized and backtracked. 

It happens a lot with her,  she's from the south, so that having to please everyone will always be there. 

Nah that’s a lame excuse, if you are going to have the balls and audacity to come after someone publicly on Instagram then do not backtrack UNLESS you are wrong, but why apologize and then continue ranting and being like “There I’ve said it”… girl you said nothing, tag the name and if you are doing to do things publicly then do it properly and OWN it.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Can someone please confirm if this is true! I heard Drew, Paris and Madonna all unfollowed Britney. I checked and I can’t see them as her followers anymore. Could this be a glitch? Or are the girlies fighting? Can someone else please check Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Even Donatella isn’t shown as following Britney but she is following Sam. Maybe Britney blocked all the women who went to her wedding? :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Can someone please confirm if this is true! I heard Drew, Paris and Madonna all unfollowed Britney. I checked and I can’t see them as her followers anymore. Could this be a glitch? Or are the girlies fighting? Can someone else please check Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

drew and madonna still show as following her for me, it hasn't shown paris following her since the last glitch, but paris commented her recent post so i think it's still a glitch. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Britney's Bestie said:

well the person who made this thread has no source its from her wedding

It’s related to her previous caption which she’s deleted now, talking about girls “clapping back” at her at her wedding and she mentions Selena and Paris by name. It doesn’t help that she constantly deletes her posts lol, but there’s a picture that’s been built up since the wedding where she’s passively aggressively hinted that it wasn’t exactly how she wanted it that day, and also that Selena somehow offended or upset her. 

yall arguing over this are blinded. its sad to see how much anger she holds onto. she continues to come for selena, who has been very open about her mental health issues. its not a serve or a good look. Selena was defending britney and her wedding during promo for her hulu show. this is gross.

• Love 6
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.