did lynne push britney to perform?

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Britney's Bestie said:

Going on MMC tho was britney idea 

I mean like I said Britney seemed like it but Lynne encouraged more and more.

Kind of like how when you're a parent and you want your kids to be into stuff you like or used to like.

Like for example: My dad put me and my sis into Basketball as kids and at first we didnt care about it then eventually we started liking it and won trophies.

• Like 1

Yea, I have no doubt Britney enjoyed singing, dancing, and putting on a show as a young girl. But at that age, kids are very easily influenced by their parents. And Britney was always a people pleaser, she probably saw that it made her mom happy and that pushed her to keep doing it. But there was no way she knew what really came with being famous or a star, she just loved to sing and dance. And I believe Lynne enjoyed living vicariously through her daughter. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Yea, I have no doubt Britney enjoyed singing, dancing, and putting on a show as a young girl. But at that age, kids are very easily influenced by their parents. And Britney was always a people pleaser, she probably saw that it made her mom happy and that pushed her to keep doing it. But there was no way she knew what really came with being famous or a star, she just loved to sing and dance. And I believe Lynne enjoyed living vicariously through her daughter. 

Britney had the talent that lynne never had. Classic case

Lynne is a horrible mother/human being-saying that just in case shes around here lurking
real housewives nene GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block