did lynne push britney to perform?

We all know the story Britney would sing as a child Lynne heard her one day called up her friend saying her daughter could sing. it was brit's asperations to be like Madonna but do you think after britney did a few fairs and talent shows with the voice britney had do you think Lynne was a stage mom pushing her child or was brit pushing her parents to become a star? on Oprah in 2002 oprah asked lynne i think and she said no it was all britney what are your thoughts?

I think there was more than a healthy push from Lynne. It’s hard to say which came first, Lynne’s insistence or Britney’s passion for performing. Looking back over interviews throughout Britney’s career, including the early days, it’s clear Britney always prioritized building a family and didn’t necessarily have ambition to maintain her career long term.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block