Is Blackout one of the greatest pop albums ever made?

12 minutes ago, zoyerabehling said:

unpopular opinion: no, it's not. half of it is cute but the rest is boring, weak and forgettable. feel free to come for me if you disagree. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

To be fair, I won't come for u because we all are free to have an opinion. Actually, I am more interested in your opinion - what songs you think boring, weak and forgettable? On the other hand, what songs do you like?

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

what songs you think boring, weak and forgettable?

freakshow, hot as ice, ooh ooh baby, outta this world, why should i be sad are all skips. their production lacks something and after a bit they get repetitive. also, radar is pretty annoying. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

30 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

what songs do you like?

break the ice, gimme more, heaven on earth, perfect lover, piece of me, toy soldier. these. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, zoyerabehling said:

freakshow, hot as ice, ooh ooh baby, outta this world, why should i be sad are all skips. their production lacks something and after a bit they get repetitive. also, radar is pretty annoying. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

break the ice, gimme more, heaven on earth, perfect lover, piece of me, toy soldier. these. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Radar is iconic :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, zoyerabehling said:

Kay, thanks. I get your idea. Thank you for a respectful convo, I guess. :) 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block