That Surprise Witness - "My Gut Tells Me Britney Isn't Fully Free"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comments are respectful and do not trash Britney or any other Exhaler. Otherwise, you will be ejected from this topic. Thank you. 

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean isn't that the same thing others are going off of. Their opinion's, guts or instincts?

the same people who says sam is hanging out with a britney double? that it was not britney talking the other day? that jody was at her wedding? that she does not write her posts? that she recorded Hold me closer back in 2015?

• Love 6
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What someone decides to interpret or take from something is their choice.

One person doesn't have control over everyone's mind and feelings lol.

In your opinion there is nothing to indicate Britney isn't "fully" free, that's an opinion not a fact.

I think there's people that just accept she's fully free, other fans are concerned and don't believe she's fully free while others are banon and crazy conspiracy theorist.

yes, it's our choice to believe what we want. it's also our responsibility for what we put out into the universe. her stating things like this publicly adds fuel to conspiracy fire because she WAS so trusted and respected at the beginning of freebritney. 

britney's conservatorship has been terminated. britney has stated she is free, her lawyer has stated she is free. that is a FACT not my opinion. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

So you're suggesting that anyone that doesn't fully believe everything is okay behind the scenes, or questions anything is 'banon'?

That's just silly if true. 

no. people who engage in conspiracy are part of banon. things like @s&m mentioned. if you say "britney's not fully free because care plan !!!!!!" that is a classic banon talking point. so much so that her own lawyer had to say it was a myth. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

Sure...and everybody who don't believe she is not free is under BANON. Omg that's dumb thought tbh. Illuminati are more believeable than this sh.it lol.

but they do exist and they do even more harm! do you know why Jason Alexander broke into her house? do you know that once people close to britney liked some random post on social media they immediately edited the description to make them seem right?

Unfortunately they exist! And they causing more harm than good

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, easy said:

yes, it's our choice to believe what we want. it's also our responsibility for what we put out into the universe. her stating things like this publicly adds fuel to conspiracy fire because she WAS so trusted and respected at the beginning of freebritney. 

britney's conservatorship has been terminated. britney has stated she is free, her lawyer has stated she is free. that is a FACT not my opinion. 

So, it's our responsibility as to what we put out into the universe, but has humans' people are to confirm and pretend that they should follow you, how you feel, your thoughts, and your personal opinion?

I agree about BJ being so trusted which is why I posted this, seems like many are genuinely concerned, they shouldn't be called banon.

I think the ones that are over the top with the lies and trying to find BS in any little thing isn't cool.

I don't think it's smart to remain vigilant though as we've been lied to time and time again, from attorneys, her family, Britney being forced to lie to us, and we were fed BS for 13 years. 

I find it strange that you don't find one thing strange. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block