Britney never lost her talent as a dancer

Emil87

GlitterRain
This post was recognized by GlitterRain!

"Love this message! Queen of dancing!"

Emil87 was awarded the badge 'Great Support' and 10 points.

A lot of people say she lost her ability as a dancer, but I say objection, your honor. She may have lost her passion for dancing, and reasonably so, but I believe the talent was and is still there. She was taking dance classes since she was a toddler, and there is just no way she would have lost that talent. The clip below alone proves that. It’s a shame that she was discredited and laughed at for her dancing for years, when in reality it was no choice of her own. The lack of passion, medications, and ridiculous choreography all played a huge role in the downgrade of her dancing. Who agrees that’s she’s still got it?

• Love 1

I agree, with the right choreography like the one dancing to Janet,
she could kill it.

I just can't put my finger on it, but I feel Britney's dancing is better when the choreography is more structurally complex,
like when the moves are split to half beats, and uses her whole body from the hair to her fingers to her feet.
and I think Britney is the style that may not the best at freestyle dancing, but rather the style that nails (and elevates) a professional's choreography and owns it.

We see so many slave dance covers, but hardly any of them are at Britney's level. (Most just try to be overtly **** by overdoing it)

And One of the reasons I used to love Britney's dancing is because she doesn't just twerk and move her hips to the beat and do the cliché '**** moves',
but she did all types of dancing and blended in just fine and led the male dancers that did more powerful moves. (which I thought made it even ***ier)

And as every person has a different style of dancing, I think her personal style is the one she normally does these days, which is best for her since she seems so happy doing it.
and honestly I think if she just shot from better angles, and were not 'Britney Spears' and just a non-celebrity that danced, she wouldn't be made fun of as much.

I also do think she is open to creativity, and I do think she does enjoy just having fun dancing with other dancers creating moves together. It's just that she lost a lot of trust in people for obvious reasons. Just hope she focuses on healing by doing whatever she wants to do.

(sorry if I went rambling idk why lol)

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Eternalhouse said:

I agree, with the right choreography like the one dancing to Janet,
she could kill it.

I just can't put my finger on it, but I feel Britney's dancing is better when the choreography is more structurally complex,
like when the moves are split to half beats, and uses her whole body from the hair to her fingers to her feet.
and I think Britney is the style that may not the best at freestyle dancing, but rather the style that nails (and elevates) a professional's choreography and owns it.

We see so many slave dance covers, but hardly any of them are at Britney's level. (Most just try to be overtly **** by overdoing it)

And One of the reasons I used to love Britney's dancing is because she doesn't just twerk and move her hips to the beat and do the cliché '**** moves',
but she did all types of dancing and blended in just fine and led the male dancers that did more powerful moves. (which I thought made it even ***ier)

And as every person has a different style of dancing, I think her personal style is the one she normally does these days, which is best for her since she seems so happy doing it.
and honestly I think if she just shot from better angles, and were not 'Britney Spears' and just a non-celebrity that danced, she wouldn't be made fun of as much.

I also do think she is open to creativity, and I do think she does enjoy just having fun dancing with other dancers creating moves together. It's just that she lost a lot of trust in people for obvious reasons. Just hope she focuses on healing by doing whatever she wants to do.

(sorry if I went rambling idk why lol)

Well said 👏👏👏 

• Love 1

People need to understand, she is a great dancer, not a choreographer, therefore she can really showcase her talent if she has choreography created for her style of dancing.

As a dancer she follows the routing and give the move something special, something hers. Not every dancer can also be choreographer.

So YES with the right choreograph she could blow our minds again without any doubt

Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think Britney was an amazing dancer and she obviously can still be an ok dancer with the proper training, motivation etc. But let's be real, things are not the same. She doesn't dance like she use to and I've always wondered what the real reason is: medication? knee injury? lack of motivation? age?

Whatever the cause is luckily Britney left us amazing videos and performances that showed what she was capable of. But not anymore. Let's accept it.

• Like 3

okey… i get what you are saying but 

when it comes to her situation it is very strange for me, why she waited 13 years to get a lawyer and say something… and to say she didn’t know she could or that she was threatened it just doesn’t stand… why was she able to do that a year ago, we all knew she was strictly controlled and didn’t have much freedom and nothing happened for 13 years, we clearly don’t know everything 

we have 13 years of her not dancing in sync with the dancers (with few exceptions that are to die for) them not turning her mic on on concerts and we are blaming it in the terrible situation she was in  plus everything she does is so mysterious and maybe with double meanings  

I just don’t know what to think anymore 

• Like 1

It's clear she can't and won't dance like primeney anymore. But I belive she can dance better then her Pom Vegas performances. I thought she didn't try very hard to dance because she took the stage without passion and by force during cship. But she seems lost her ability to control her lover body. Very stiff. i think because of her medicines during the years. it affected her nerving system very badly. She mentioned many times via Instagram posts also.

• Like 1

omg guys imma just be brutally honest here, she has not danced to the level she used to dance during the best part of her career, and the video you posted, while great, we all know it’s not the same, so stop lying to yourself.

now, with that said, I completely agree with what you say, she is still as much as a great dancer as she was back then today.

but she’s lacking a simple thing: she no longer has confidence - UNDERSTANDABLY! but it’s the truth, she does not command her body in the same way, she is afraid, broken. and understandably!

but once she heals, trust me primeny has never left. she just needs to believe in herself again.

i wish she’d see what we see when we look at her; she’d know the extraordinarily talented human being she is.

She lost her confidence is the big thing. The 1,2,step choreography she has been given in the last decade is not for her either. And in POM she was speeding through all the moves which lead her to fill in gaps ticks like the chest explosion, but massage, and the terrible habit of adjust her hair. 

but I have no doubt she can dance as good as ever. She needs structure. Someone who’s not afraid to coach and correct her.  She’s one of the greatest performers of all time. She just needs to remember that. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block