Who else is in Christmas mode?

GlitterRain

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

I’m not ready. My grandma, who was like a second mom to me, passed a few days before Xmas, and every time my family is gathered opening gifts, I have to go to the other room and I cry missing her with us. I used to love Xmas, and I like the festiveness of it all, but Im not ready for the crazy shopping and for the depression I get.  <<I know Debby Downer with my reply>> 

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

I’m not ready. My grandma, who was like a second mom to me, passed a few days before Xmas, and every time my family is gathered opening gifts, I have to go to the other room and I cry missing her with us. I used to love Xmas, and I like the festiveness of it all, but Im not ready for the crazy shopping and for the depression I get.  <<I know Debby Downer with my reply>> 

spacer.png

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
12 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

spacer.png

The holidays definitely bring up so many different emotions, sometimes conflicting with the “peace” and “joy” that seem standard. You are not alone in this. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, zoyerabehling said:

i am omg! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: xmas is my fav holiday after new year's day and i simply love the atmosphere. the lights, the decorations, the food, the coziness, the excitement because of the wait for the new year. ugh it's too much to describe, i adore all of this. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

Hide contents

sorry if this is too messy. :typing_keyboard_computer:

I feel the exact same way! Thanks for commenting Cbs Christmas GIF by HULU

• Love 1

Not really, I don't like celebrating Christmas in November. I am going to see the Kew Gardens Christmas lights this month but that's because the December slots are always so much busier. I don't mind trying Christmas food specials this month either because there's a ton of them to get through dd

But I don't really dress Christmassy or watch Christmas films and listen to Christmas music until December.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Isla said:

Not really, I don't like celebrating Christmas in November. I am going to see the Kew Gardens Christmas lights this month but that's because the December slots are always so much busier. I don't mind trying Christmas food specials this month either because there's a ton of them to get through dd

But I don't really dress Christmassy or watch Christmas films and listen to Christmas music until December.

I totally understand! Christmas isn’t for everyone :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Love 1

Not yet, but close. I’d say I’m in holiday mode, not Christmas mode yet. I’ve always put up Christmas decorations the weekend of Thanksgiving, so that’s when I’ll be getting in Christmas mode. It’s an exciting time of year, and I think I’m liking it even more as I get older.

Time is going by too fast though. It’s kind of depressing. I can’t believe Thanksgiving and Black Friday are already next week. I miss when each holiday season (Halloween/fall, Thanksgiving, and Christmas) felt like they each lasted a lifetime. Now I feel like I’m barely able to fit in all the traditions I like to celebrate. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block