Midnights is boring

2 hours ago, Popcornie said:

I love midnights but not every album is for everyone. Its a stylistic shift from folklore and evermore for sure. I enjoy the lyrics and the more poppish style. A lot of people including gp love this album considering shes now the artist with most monthly listeners in spotify globally. Its a new commercial peak for her but like with 1989 some of her fans might not be into the switch up like the gp and that is okay. Im sure she will have even more new material out soon with the vault tracks

I don't understand why we can't have 3 1989 but we get 3 Folklore albums :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, MoonstoneBlue said:

Britards are a-holes tbh. Since I've bought Midnights CDs and vinyls and I've changed my banners (and on my phone), I lost few britard friends.

It's like a cult- Britney or GTFO. Calm down queens, a person can stan more than just 1 person at the same time. It's odd and horrific. If you even dare to acknowledge Midnights, it's like you are a serial killer on a run. Bizzare

We're just stating our opinons if you like the album, that's ok

I was super disappointed with the album at first. It took a few days to grow on me but I listen to it regularly now. My favorite of her albums are reputation, folklore & red.

I agree that she should branch out in terms of writers/producers she works with. Midnights is a good album but it’s not a standout amongst her more recent releases. I would have loved a return to more country pop tbh, but I think we’re probably 10 years out from that.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, PinkBarbie said:

We need more albums like 1989 and Reputation

If she didn't have such a loyal fanbase this album would've flopped real hard

I miss old Taylor :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Oh yeah, I forgot about Reputation. Hmm... So we are due for another pop album then next year :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

I'm surprised it didn't flop. She's an amazing singer but these tracks aren't timeless or particularly remarkable. Her next album should be timeless. I need to remember them shattering my soul in 5 years.

• Like 1

I found it very meh at first listen. I do consider it has some seriously strong songs and I have liked it more with time. ALso, I like it much better than Lover (:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: which has two beareable songs) and also better than Reputation. Reflexive Taylor is much better than teenager angst driven.

Oh man keep listening to it because you'll find a bunch of great songs, the more I listen to it the more I'm loving it. I fell instantly in love with Maroon and SOTB, but I fell for Question, Karma, Anti, lavender Haze, Labyrinth, The Great War, **** I'm addicted to all of these. Addicted! So good. Keep listening. I'm starting to get hooked to Glitch, Paris. It's not my fave album of hers but there are diamonds in this.

I just love the cohesiveness of this album. I work night shifts (at home) and I have been playing it during midnights. I didn't like it at first. I am just amazed that It keeps me awake but its not too loud which really suits the theme of 'Midnights'. Not a Swiftie but I'd have to give it to Tay for coming up with great concepts for her album - Midnights being her "13 sleepless nights" wherein she came up with these songs. I fell for Snow on the Beach, Anti-hero and Maroon instantly. Now, I love Lavender Haze, Karma, Question, Bejeweled and Paris, too.

P.S. This is the first album I listened to from start to finish-  last one being Glory. Great promotion could've gotten in the way - I would've not been interested if not for the headlines and banners going around

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
7 hours ago, Henry. said:

@Midnight they hate you omg :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red:

The way we don't interact anymore where the hell are you I need your attention :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Henry, bayb I dropped my cameo on your recent Circus Tour post :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red: 

shows how much you care about your threads :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

As far as this Tyler girl goes, I will see her in court for defaming of my name. How could this bech drop something so bland and call it Midnights :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: 

Karma is cute though @PinkBarbie :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

We just really have different tastes for music, it's not really bad or boring for some because it's the type of music they want.

We have all our own preferences. If you ask me I am not really into her music that much. Yes she has great songs and great lyrics but I prefer music that are gonna make some noise, wake your adrenaline even if it's not too much heavy lyrically and will make you feel you are a fighter lyrically and instrumentally lol.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block