Midnights is boring

I love midnights but not every album is for everyone. Its a stylistic shift from folklore and evermore for sure. I enjoy the lyrics and the more poppish style. A lot of people including gp love this album considering shes now the artist with most monthly listeners in spotify globally. Its a new commercial peak for her but like with 1989 some of her fans might not be into the switch up like the gp and that is okay. Im sure she will have even more new material out soon with the vault tracks

• Love 2
2 hours ago, PinkBarbie said:

I'm a Swiftie

I've been trying my best to like the album but I can't, it's just boring :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I was hopping for another 1989 but whatever  :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:Taylor really needs to take a long break and reinvent herself and working with another song writers  her last 2 albums are boring I agree :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 2

I've only listened to it once, whereas The Loneliest Time I've listened to like 10 times already (rookie numbers, I guess, but I listen to so many artists that 10 listen-throughs is a lot). I liked what I heard, but none of it stuck out to me either. Still, I'm positive it will grow on me because I love both Lover and reputation - the albums Midnights has been compared to the most.

Britards are a-holes tbh. Since I've bought Midnights CDs and vinyls and I've changed my banners (and on my phone), I lost few britard friends.

It's like a cult- Britney or GTFO. Calm down queens, a person can stan more than just 1 person at the same time. It's odd and horrific. If you even dare to acknowledge Midnights, it's like you are a serial killer on a run. Bizzare

• Haha 3

I adore Taylor, but this album is not it. Does it mean is bad? No, it's just not on the level of her other pop albums. I understand that she feels comfortable working with Jack Antonoff, but she needs to branch out. Many elements in the Midnights songs are clearly similar to past records.

After these few weeks, I can say that several songs are not as exciting. However, Lavender Haze, Mastermind, Karma, and Bejeweled are those biches. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block