Midnights is boring

i wouldn't say it's boring but forgettable. when listened to lavender haze i thought "omg pop taylor is back! :bouncey:" but then listened to the rest and was like "another album where nothing really stands out :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:". what i think is that taytay needs to drop jack and start making shee with max, savan, ilya or whoever she worked with on 1989 and reputation cause girl i never get tired of those two and need more bad ***** vibes.

:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

11 hours ago, Midnight said:

Henry, bayb I dropped my cameo on your recent Circus Tour post :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red: 

shows how much you care about your threads :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

As far as this Tyler girl goes, I will see her in court for defaming of my name. How could this bech drop something so bland and call it Midnights :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: 

Karma is cute though @PinkBarbie :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

You ain't my boyfriend and I ain't your boyfriend but you don't want me to see nobody else and I don't want you to see nobody :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad::gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red:

• Haha 1

Is it boring? A little, but I fell in love with this album because of Anti Hero and I was looking for lyrical content, not production if that makes sense. Taylor Swift makes it seem like writing songs about our thoughts and feelings should be easy breezy. I love reflective Taylor. My favorites were Midnight Rain, Anti Hero, Bejeweled, Karma, Vigilante ****, and The Great War. The Great War is really boring on a production level, but the lyrics are relatable to me and descriptive, so it is still one of my favorites. I also thought Sweet Nothing was cute. This album isn't a dance album, it's an album to sip coffee or smoke a cigarette to, so yeah, it's a bit mundane to match the activity. That being said, it's not like I'd give this a 10/10, I think a 6-7 out of 10 is accurate given how there's some gems and some songs that fall flat, but when it's good, it's great. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block