The comments under her IG posts..

KrisJ

At first there were a few “where is Britney/this isn’t her/free her” type comments..but over the past month or so I would say 90+ % of comments are of the BAnon type. It’s really really annoying and intense to see so many comments concerned about her whereabouts and certain it’s not her posting. I know it’s easily ignored but is anyone else getting annoyed at it too?

• Love 5

judging by sam's insta stories, it seems like they get a kick out of all the banon bull****. so, in my opinion, it'd be best if we took the sam route and ignored them. amplifying banon by engaging with them, positively or negatively, gave them the courage to continue with their nonsense. plus i'm sure most of it is paid team con bots.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
49 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I find this funny. Back in 2004-2007 everyone was begging for Brit to stay home, because she was "causing a commotion" every time she went out. Now all brit does is stay at home, and people think she's being held hostage. Lololololololol 

I often say some of her fans a pretty crazy and live in there own world. Those kind of fans definitely need help. I know all bigger stars have such fans but because I follow Brintey I see it more and alos Britney has more weird fans then others. Ok she is weird by herself too. Maybe because of that.

1 hour ago, DavebBautista said:

I often say some of her fans a pretty crazy and live in there own world. Those kind of fans definitely need help. I know all bigger stars have such fans but because I follow Brintey I see it more and alos Britney has more weird fans then others. Ok she is weird by herself too. Maybe because of that.

It cause we have great mixture of old crazy & young crazyKenya Moore Bravo GIF by Twitter

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block