YouTube star Nikita Dragun was arrested and now has a mug shot

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, jupiter said:

Omg. You're such a crybaby. He's assaulting cops and walking around naked and you have a problem with the truth? Wow. I noticed people don't have a problem with his actions but with the fact that he's in a male prison. It's has if these people are allowed to do as they please because they are trans. Foh! Miss me with that b.s ! 

I am not a cry baby. When a trans woman clearly identifies themselves as a woman and lives her life fully as a woman, you treat and respect her as the woman that she is. I don’t like her at all to be honest and I even made a little shady remark about her but NO WHERE did I reference anything transphobic like you demonstrated or judged them on who she was.

Respect her pronouns and who she is and leave your disrespect for someone else’s thread. The audacity of you to continue calling HER a HE is actually repulsive. Wishing that you find all of the happiness that you clearly are lacking in your life, to behave in such a way. 

I suggest you back out of this thread now before you continue to embarrass yourself any further. Your transphobia is showing and it’s really gross. XO

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
36 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I am not a cry baby. When a trans woman clearly identifies themselves as a woman and lives her life fully as a woman, you treat and respect her as the woman that she is. I don’t like her at all to be honest and I even made a little shady remark about her but NO WHERE did I reference anything transphobic like you demonstrated or judged them on who she was.

Respect her pronouns and who she is and leave your disrespect for someone else’s thread. The audacity of you to continue calling HER a HE is actually repulsive. Wishing that you find all of the happiness that you clearly are lacking in your life, to behave in such a way. 

I suggest you back out of this thread now before you continue to embarrass yourself any further. Your transphobia is showing and it’s really gross. XO

Preach sis!!! I already reported ha! 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

If I ever end up going to jail, I will definitely self-identify as a woman. Unless I get a super hot and kind cellmate that's super ***** and desperate and there's a total guarantee I won't get stabbed by someone with psychosis. 

There's clearly a difference between that and someone who completely presents as and has been living as a woman for years. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, jupiter said:

Omg. You're such a crybaby. He's assaulting cops and walking around naked and you have a problem with the truth? Wow. I noticed people don't have a problem with his actions but with the fact that he's in a male prison. It's has if these people are allowed to do as they please because they are trans. Foh! Miss me with that b.s ! 

4 hours ago, jupiter said:

Stfu! I'm not afraid of trans people. He's a he and he's getting what he deserves for acting like hateful trash. This disgusting thing thinks he can walk around doing whatever he wants. I stand up to these people I am not afraid, trust that boo boo 

You’re not afraid of trans people? Explain the misgendering and hatefulness then. I don’t even know this person, but I do know one thing. You’re a massive c.u.n.t and you deserve to get banned, boo boo.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block