Lets talk the Scream films

11 minutes ago, AmandaLick said:

Don't get me wrong!!! The final girl is very important and we need strong women in film, I just miss when it was about the man in the mask. Friday The 13Th Game GIF by SiteShopB

I think Samantha was a badass and the actress is pretty. Scream 5 was alright scream 4 was better Emma Roberts as ghost face omg her performance was scary 😍

7 minutes ago, StuntingPretty said:

I was born in ‘89, so this franchise means a lot to me. The first film is probably my favorite movie of all time, and I even have Wes Craven’s autograph on the DVD box set back when there were only three movies. There’s only one other queen that gets as much love from me as Britney, and that’s Neve Campbell. 

Cool 💯👍

4 hours ago, Henry. said:

Scream was the best, Scream 4 was the worst :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

The way I don't want Sidney to be back for Scream 6 cause I'm scared she'll finally be killed omg :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Also it's a bit ridiculous she keeps surviving it over and over. Let her go :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

She herself has said Killing Sidney, would go against everything that's not Sidney. 

Her mom was the town's s... l.  U  t, that was A narrative given to her daughter,  she went against that one,  and expected to be like her mother as well dead. 

So Sidney main goal in life is to prove she is the daughter of Maureen Prescott,  but that's it..

So her contracts has A no kill clause cos it would basically allow evil to win.  

34 minutes ago, Garrett James said:

I think cause you said the dummy's head. but no Tatum's death isnt funny.

Tatum death was the only way for Billy to get Sidney alone, cos of Tatum left the party so did Sidney..

The whole scene in the grocery store where Tatum said Billy and his ***** don't deserve you, Billy was there in ghostface when he heard that and Tatum end up dead that night.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Tatum death was the only way for Billy to get Sidney alone, cos of Tatum left the party so did Sidney..

The whole scene in the grocery store where Tatum said Billy and his ***** don't deserve you, Billy was there in ghostface when he heard that and Tatum end up dead that night.

I like her in the movie (Tatum) sad she was killed off "plz dont kill me mr ghostface i wanna be in the sequel" just like offing SMG in I know what you did last summer I love Sarah.:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She herself has said Killing Sidney, would go against everything that's not Sidney. 

Her mom was the town's s... l.  U  t, that was A narrative given to her daughter,  she went against that one,  and expected to be like her mother as well dead. 

So Sidney main goal in life is to prove she is the daughter of Maureen Prescott,  but that's it..

So her contracts has A no kill clause cos it would basically allow evil to win.  

I know this would of been too graphic for audiences but in Scream 3 or 4 shouldve shown a flashback to Maureen's death or show her story as Sid's mom messing around with Billy's dad.

Saw a rumor online a few weeks ago that Neve did actually renegotiate her salary and has a small role at the end of Scream 6, and was promised a much larger sum of money for Scream 7.

It WAS a little strange that she announced she wouldn’t be in the next movie on the first day of filming, causing production shut down for three days. Wouldn’t they have known about her involvement long before production started? Something tells me she secretly filmed her scenes in those three days. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block