Lets talk the Scream films

It put Drew Barrymore back in the industry. 

The most epic 12 minutes ever. 

Her face plastered over the posters and the promos.

Only to be the second victim of an iconic murderous rampage..

What makes this films scary is the fact the killer was always in the inner circle of the friends or the family of the one that they wanted dead.

That's more scary than Freddy or Jason. 

Isn't that right Jill Robert's emma roberts scream GIFsecretly hated Kirby cos she worshipped your cousin like she was God, and you hated being related to a person who's life was exploited,  and didn't want to be famous at all 

How's hell , say hi to Billy 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It put Drew Barrymore back in the industry. 

The most epic 12 minutes ever. 

Her face plastered over the posters and the promos.

Only to be the second victim of an iconic murderous rampage..

What makes this films scary is the fact the killer was always in the inner circle of the friends or the family of the one that they wanted dead.

That's more scary than Freddy or Jason. 

Isn't that right Jill Robert's emma roberts scream GIFsecretly hated Kirby cos she worshipped your cousin like she was God, and you hated being related to a person who's life was exploited,  and didn't want to be famous at all 

How's hell , say hi to Billy 

I got Billy's motive but Jill wanted to be famous but she seemed more pyscho then Billy she barely knew Sidney and she hated her alot. Jill was willing to kill her friends/her mom or take anyone out who got in her way. i saw the fourth one in the theatre Jill's reveal shocked me. I also like Jada pinkett smith death too.

3 minutes ago, Garrett James said:

I got Billy's motive but Jill wanted to be famous but she seemed more pyscho then Billy she barely knew Sidney and she hated her alot. Jill was willing to kill her friends/her mom or take anyone out who got in her way. i saw the fourth one in the theatre Jill's reveal shocked me. I also like Jada pinkett smith death too.

Jada knife scene was used as a meme.

Take you're funkin knife out my wives back. 

OK, then went to the stomach saying is this good will. 

Love scream films, they and I know what you did last summer and it sequal were really my first horror and made me fall in love the genre

I didnt see them in order first. I saw scream 2 first cause my dad saw Jada Pinkett on the vhs cover and we had a lot movies she start in so he brought it not knowg what it was about

Shock by the theatre opening and continue watching the movie( father fell asleep but my mom end up watching with me) Also I loved seeing smg and her chase scene ( plus was watch buffy and I know so became a fan of her) love the film after finishing it

They had a piece of paper in the vhs with different covers for the first one ( drew, neve, courtney) so my dad eventually go the first film for me and I was hook on scream

Saw scream 3 a couple years later after my parents through I should cool of slasher films, love it but looking at the issue making it ( if you know about to history of scream 3 you know) I know why alotta people have a love hate for the 3

I love scream 4 is still one of my favorite of the sequel and it was gonna be my first scream to see in the theatre but my friend at time had to cancel going so we're gonna see it the following week but it was on YouTube before we got to go to the theater so I watch during the school day

I wish part 4 did much better at the box office so we would've got Kevin's original plan for the new trilogy but sadly things did go that way. R.I.P Wes

New scream I enjoyed, first one I got to see in the theatre with a pack audience on the month of my birthday , so it will always have a special place for me but it could've been stronger with a couple of things

Name it Scream 5

Flesh out the new characters

Make Ghostface more scarier

Not kill Dewey ( they made seem like really died and at the end they could've revived was a coma, gale and sidney knew at hospital but did mention it until the killer were dead)

But still like part 5 can't we for scream 6

Favorites in order

Scream 2

Scream

Scream 4

Scream 3

Scream 5

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, RC2 said:

Love scream films, they and I know what you did last summer and it sequal were really my first horror and made me fall in love the genre

I didnt see them in order first. I saw scream 2 first cause my dad saw Jada Pinkett on the vhs cover and we had a lot movies she start in so he brought it not knowg what it was about

Shock by the theatre opening and continue watching the movie( father fell asleep but my mom end up watching with me) Also I loved seeing smg and her chase scene ( plus was watch buffy and I know so became a fan of her) love the film after finishing it

They had a piece of paper in the vhs with different covers for the first one ( drew, neve, courtney) so my dad eventually go the first film for me and I was hook on scream

Saw scream 3 a couple years later after my parents through I should cool of slasher films, love it but looking at the issue making it ( if you know about to history of scream 3 you know) I know why alotta people have a love hate for the 3

I love scream 4 is still one of my favorite of the sequel and it was gonna be my first scream to see in the theatre but my friend at time had to cancel going so we're gonna see it the following week but it was on YouTube before we got to go to the theater so I watch during the school day

I wish part 4 did much better at the box office so we would've got Kevin's original plan for the new trilogy but sadly things did go that way. R.I.P Wes

New scream I enjoyed, first one I got to see in the theatre with a pack audience on the month of my birthday , so it will always have a special place for me but it could've been stronger with a couple of things

Name it Scream 5

Flesh out the new characters

Make Ghostface more scarier

Not kill Dewey ( they made seem like really died and at the end they could've revived was a coma, gale and sidney knew at hospital but did mention it until the killer were dead)

But still like part 5 can't we for scream 6

Favorites in order

Scream 2

Scream

Scream 4

Scream 3

Scream 5

Mariah Carey Crying GIF

Love this franchise, it made me fall in love with slasher films.

Scream 2 is prolly the best sequel for a horror film. 

Drew’s opening scene in Scream is iconic. Parker Posey in Scream 3 is hilarious.  Scream 4 is underrated. 

Scream 2022 was a bit of a disappointment for me. No chase scenes, not much gore and the music score was horrid. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, SJK said:

Love this franchise, it made me fall in love with slasher films.

Scream 2 is prolly the best sequel for a horror film. 

Drew’s opening scene in Scream is iconic. Parker Posey in Scream 3 is hilarious.  Scream 4 is underrated. 

Scream 2022 was a bit of a disappointment for me. No chase scenes, not much gore and the music score was horrid. 

I loved scream 2 as a boy because i was a big buffy fan smg cameo. Parker was my fave too her and Courtney were funny together. Scream 4 i saw in the theatre prob the best besides the first one.

• Like 1

I adore Neve Campbell. Kinda lousy not to pay her worth . are you afraid of the dark nicksplat GIF. Sorry hollywood treats women like crap. I want more Neve in the films . Not less. Its not Scream without her. Pay her worth. Shes a seasoned actress who at one point was Hollywoods it girl. Another one who was everywhere. Neve Campbell Scream GIF

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Steve W said:

I adore Neve Campbell. Kinda lousy not to pay her worth . are you afraid of the dark nicksplat GIF. Sorry hollywood treats women like crap. I want more Neve in the films . Not less. Its not Scream without her. Pay her worth. Shes a seasoned actress who at one point was Hollywoods it girl. Another one who was everywhere. Neve Campbell Scream GIF

she's a badass against ghostface. to her cousin in scream 4 "dont **** with the original"

8 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Scream was the best, Scream 4 was the worst :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

The way I don't want Sidney to be back for Scream 6 cause I'm scared she's finally gonna get killed omg :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Also it's a bit ridiculous she keeps surviving it over and over. Let her go :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

well the original will always be the best. i have a feeling gale will prob be killed in scream 6.

14 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Scream was the best, Scream 4 was the worst :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

The way I don't want Sidney to be back for Scream 6 cause I'm scared she's finally gonna get killed omg :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Also it's a bit ridiculous she keeps surviving it over and over. Let her go :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Sidney won't be back for Scream 6. Neve was offered pocket change to star in it, so she turned it down. As she damn well should.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block