what are your guys thoughts on the Kardashians?

kim kardashian earring GIFArtificial intelligence reveals what the Kardashians would look like  without all their cosmetic surgeries | Marca

What are your guys thoughts on reality tv richest/most famous family?

I remember watching the show on E at 14 this was back in 2007 or 08 and thought this family is funny.

now 20 seasons, 15 years later a new hulu/disney+ show they've become very rich and famous.

I know they have a big following ive seen on twitter but they also have been hated on as well.

what i love about them not just entertainment with their drama but they're so close as a family.

they may not have talent but they proved themselves in hollywood especially Kim with her skims,skin products, make up, fragrances, shes becoming a lawyer. even Kylie at 17 started her own make up line now she does skin too, baby skin care line kylie is a billionaire.

Like i said love em or hate them you guys cant say they haven't done something with their fame.

I never seen a more popular reality show for 15/16 years they've become very famous .

My faves are Khloe & Kylie. and can mama Kris manage me too? haha.

thats all :snapney_tongue_lick_snapchat_britney_funny_p: