Can't Stop The Pop: It would have been absurd, indeed, cruel for Britney to sing: “I don’t need permission, make my own decisions” while under a conservatorship

Cqleb

13 hours ago, ThatWasFun said:

Also wasn't "I'm So Free" intended for Domination? I believe Pitbull was opening act right? Every time I hear that song that's all I think about when she's singing and it makes me wonder if this was the beginning of the end of the conservatorship. As in during the rehearsals is when she finally had the strength to be like enough is enough. 

Pitbull was the opening act? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: I’m glad she canceled Domination then

I mean it was cruel for her to perform to “you want a Bugatti, you better work *****”

While not being allowed to own a Bugatti and being forced to work while being told that she was fat everday while also performing every night “you want a hot body look good in a bikini you better work *****”

and Britney’s body looked amazing during Vegas so please tell me how she was fat like Britney had to be so insecure 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block