Can't Stop The Pop: It would have been absurd, indeed, cruel for Britney to sing: “I don’t need permission, make my own decisions” while under a conservatorship

Cqleb

2 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I doubt that's the reason she didn't perform it. They didn't have a problem with her singing "I'm like a ringleader, I call the shots".

It's not the reason. She didn't perform it because Bobby Brown had a hissy fit over her covering the song when he should have been grateful that she turned her song on to a new generation and he was able to collect royalties

• Like 5
2 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I doubt that's the reason she didn't perform it. They didn't have a problem with her singing "I'm like a ringleader, I call the shots".

Also wasn't "I'm So Free" intended for Domination? I believe Pitbull was opening act right? Every time I hear that song that's all I think about when she's singing and it makes me wonder if this was the beginning of the end of the conservatorship. As in during the rehearsals is when she finally had the strength to be like enough is enough. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

But that’s different she’s talking about putting on a show here. “I’m like a firecracker, I make it hot. When I put on a show”. Do y’all ever think maybe it’s Britney. Knowing her circumstances I’m sure she was like hell no.

3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Probably her most underrated music video. Even KFed doesn’t ruin it for me. That opening scene with the car driving into the pool and her emerging from the water..spacer.png

I agree 100% 

I always wished she did a tour with this and that be the opening and then after she drives into the pool she appears on stage just like she did in the MV … ICONIC 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Seanril said:

Yet she sang Circus which claims a whole bunch of untruths: running a tight ship, being a ringleader, calling the shots....

It was t untrue as she was still that ***** that put on iconic shows…it should’ve never been perform after the circus tour tho. Cuz she clearly wasn’t here to be a “put on a show kinda girl” 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block