James Corden Accused of Plagiarizing Ricky Gervais’ 2018 Joke: Watch & See the Word-for-Word Comparison

Zach F

2 hours ago, ItsSway said:

“Forever ago” gurl I was depressed. You act like his carpools haven’t made threads on here since. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:Wasn’t the managers reaction or stance taken with a grain of salt considering how he’s always been very opinionated and even appeared to have resolved the situation? At least that’s what the NYTimes article was stating.

oh sorry it wasn't intended to be a knock, I just meant that there have been whispers of this and blind items since the day he started his US career + talk show.

Glad ur doing better though! <3

• Love 1
On 11/2/2022 at 12:56 PM, ByDemand said:

oh sorry it wasn't intended to be a knock, I just meant that there have been whispers of this and blind items since the day he started his US career + talk show.

Glad ur doing better though! <3

You good, I can be pretty spicy. And it makes sense how he’s leaving then. I use to think he was just some random bloke but when I found out he was well known, I just cared for the karaoke.

and I am much better! Thank you 😊🙏🏽 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block