Deuxmoi: Sam giving Britney a lot of space & memoir isn’t happening?

Cqleb

I don’t get this obsession with the book, back in May (it was announced February) press releases all literally said it would be released end of the year? The year hasn’t ended yet so why speculate yet? Just wait till 2023 to be upset :searching_looking:

britney-spears-red-carpet.jpg

Britney Spears has confirmed that her “tell-all” book will arrive at the end of this year in a new Instagram post. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I’m glad I didn’t have to come in here and see foolishness. I knew what she said was bull. Her insider is a fraud or feeding her fake info or both. 

Sam literally posted today that he spent 35 days filming in Baltimore. Because he’s an actor and they do shoot on location – not always in L.A. I think it’s been obvious that he leaves their vacations early to go film for work. 

As y’all said, books take time. Why would she lie about writing and rewriting a book? And why would a reputable outlet such as The Hollywood Reporter or Variety confirm a book deal if it weren’t happening? 

I already knew “the marriage isn’t real” thing was bull because it’s known that California allows for private marriage licenses. And someone recently found proof that theirs is private, too. 

Just wanted to add my 2 cents. 

• Like 4

JFC people keep scraping for drama with this woman. That page hasn't been reliable in a while, and I don't get all the talk here lately about the book not being a thing... books, films, albums, building works and basically any kind of human project get delayed all the time for many reasons.

The difference is, we usually don't get an insta post from the source so soon giving a release date, because so often the initial estimate ends up not being possible, but this time Britney said "by the end of the year" so people now get all dramatic instead of just accepting she was probably just being too optimistic, timing wise.

The book was too soon anyway. 

I would rather have it 2 years from now, when more things have settled so Jamie can't use it in current case and court. Also, sometimes you need to see things in retrospect, and I would rather have that when she have healed more. But I do want her to write for reflection, because it can heal, but for private reason.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block