Xtina re-creates 'Stripped' look in 2022

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Wow she looks amazing :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Idk, seems kinda desperate and exploitative to go through all the trouble so fans will re-purchase/stream a (gasp) new version of something from 20 years ago, don’t ya think?!? 

Sorry, couldn’t help myself after this poster has been a delusional nightmare in all of Taylor’s threads 😂. I LOVE LOVE THIS!!! Yesss Christina. She is so gorgeous. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nate b said:

Idk, seems kinda desperate and exploitative to go through all the trouble so fans will re-purchase/stream a (gasp) new version of something from 20 years ago, don’t ya think?!? 

Sorry, couldn’t help myself after this poster has been a delusional nightmare in all of Taylor’s threads 😂. I LOVE LOVE THIS!!! Yesss Christina. She is so gorgeous. 

Damn tell us how you really feel :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

6 hours ago, Nate b said:

Also... I gave a spin to Stripped a couple of days ago... I found it quite annoying with all the screeching and yelling. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

It just doesn't have the same feeling for me all these years later. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block