Who’s more overrated? Beyoncé or Blackpink

Beyonce.

Take away all the visuals and the pretentious 'concepts' and there isn't much musical talent underneath. She has a massive team, and relies heavily on her 'personality' to stay popular. 

Her attempts at songwriting are laughable. We've know for years that she's not the most articulate. 

Don't @ me Fleehive 

giggle laughing GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Blackpink is K-pop so all of them feels procedurally generated and formulaic. I've never been a Bey fan, not even a casual listener, tho I tried hard to find something to enjoy in her disco, but at least feels more organic than whatever BP is. People will forget they existed in a few years, half of them go solo while the other half go acting etc. just like many other popular K-pop groups existed and disbanded before.

• Like 1
On 10/26/2022 at 3:33 AM, GlitterRain said:

It’s such a hard decision but they are both talked about on here so much and it’s just like :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: I can’t decide but honestly both are kinda lame now a days, I just can’t. This thread by no means doesn’t mean that they aren’t talented or not deserving of their success but no thanks :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Beyonce lately has had all of that drama regarding her taking other artists music or samples (this has happened more than once for this new album) and honestly I just feel like her performances are always the same. 

kelis--e1659057878318.jpeg

Kelis is lashing out at Beyonce and the release of her new album "Renaissance" after one of her singles was sampled

Blackpink has received a lot of backlash due to their recent tour. Fans have claimed that they are lazy with their choreography and the tour is all over the place.

Who do you pick? Let’s talk about it! :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

Both

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block