Who’s more overrated? Beyoncé or Blackpink

• Super Mods

It’s such a hard decision but they are both talked about on here so much and it’s just like :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: I can’t decide but honestly both are kinda lame now a days, I just can’t. This thread by no means doesn’t mean that they aren’t talented or not deserving of their success but no thanks :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Beyonce lately has had all of that drama regarding her taking other artists music or samples (this has happened more than once for this new album) and honestly I just feel like her performances are always the same. 

kelis--e1659057878318.jpeg

Kelis is lashing out at Beyonce and the release of her new album "Renaissance" after one of her singles was sampled

Blackpink has received a lot of backlash due to their recent tour. Fans have claimed that they are lazy with their choreography and the tour is all over the place.

Who do you pick? Let’s talk about it! :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

• Love 1

Beyonce is not overrated.

You might not like her and that's fine, but there's no denying she has incredible control over her voice, fantastic stage presence and dancing skills to rival the best. 

Just because something isn't your personal taste doesn't make it not good. You're allowed to acknowledge someone's talent and still not listen to their music. 

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Labeling an artist who pours their heart and soul into their craft as overrated when you stan Brittany Spoons and her Instagram rants in 2022? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: This forum reaches new lows by the day. If you don’t like black artists, just say that and go. No need to make a new thread every time your puny brain cells come up with a thought or an idea. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Did you seriously say Bey puts her heart and soul in her craft? :orangu_orangutan_ape:  Girl, I dunno why you're making this a race thing.  I'm black and consider Bey the most overrated of them all. She's talented for sure, but she's still super overrated mainly because of her ego thinking she's the queen of music lol. Her first few albums were fire tho.  And regarding Brit, she can do the bare minimum and still get streams/sales lol. But honestly, she's sadly becoming overrated too with the way she's been acting lately and mediocre music, I'll re-assess that once we get to see what her independent creative style is like when she releases her next album.  They're both super talented, but the industry (and for Brit her family as well) stripped away what made them great though, it's a common issue with the corrupted industry who controls who gets heard, and why streaming and going independent is a great thing for artists and creative control.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Labeling an artist who pours their heart and soul into their craft as overrated when you stan Brittany Spoons and her Instagram rants in 2022? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: This forum reaches new lows by the day. If you don’t like black artists, just say that and go. No need to make a new thread every time your puny brain cells come up with a thought or an idea. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

calling Britney names and making up names just to humiliate her is so 2011 :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:And if there's one thing that always irritates me is that people pull out the racist card the moment someone says they don't like Beyonce. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the color of her skin, it has everything to do with someone's taste in music. 

I do agree that people shouldn't say beyonce is overrated because they don't like her sound though, she's an incredibly talented woman :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: What she produces is not my cup of tea though. 

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Labeling an artist who pours their heart and soul into their craft as overrated when you stan Britney and her Instagram rants in 2022? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: This forum reaches new lows by the day. If you don’t like black artists, just say that and go. No need to make a new thread every time your puny brain cells come up with a thought or an idea. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Who said anything about this being racial? Literally stay out of my threads if you can’t have common sense. You are out of your mind and seriously need help in my opinion. The delusion that you have on here is very worrisome and I wish you all the best in seeking the help you clearly need. Sit down, Joshy and try not to embarrass yourself any further please. These are the two most talked about artists on this forum, besides Britney. That’s why I mentioned them. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, jennyj said:

Did you seriously say Bey puts her heart and soul in her craft? :orangu_orangutan_ape:  Girl, I dunno why you're making this a race thing.  I'm black and consider Bey the most overrated of them all. She's talented for sure, but she's still super overrated mainly because of her ego thinking she's the queen of music lol. Her first few albums were fire tho.  And regarding Brit, she can do the bare minimum and still get streams/sales lol. But honestly, she's sadly becoming overrated too with the way she's been acting lately and mediocre music, I'll re-assess that once we get to see what her independent creative style is like when she releases her next album.  They're both super talented, but the industry (and for Brit her family as well) stripped away what made them great though, it's a common issue with the corrupted industry who controls who gets heard, and why streaming and going independent is a great thing for artists and creative control.

Thank you! Beyoncé is overrated. Period. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

calling Britney names and making up names just to humiliate her is so 2011 :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:And if there's one thing that always irritates me is that people pull out the racist card the moment someone says they don't like Beyonce. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the color of her skin, it has everything to do with someone's taste in music. 

I do agree that people shouldn't say beyonce is overrated because they don't like her sound though, she's an incredibly talented woman :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: What she produces is not my cup of tea though. 

This user is just embarrassing. Pay them no mind. They claim they are a Britney fan yet I hardly believe that considering the way that they speak of her. I also did say that she was talented. I just find her overrated now a days. That’s my opinion and it has nothing to do with race. 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, PinkBarbie said:

So we're comparing Queen B to Blackpink now? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Beyonce is a legend

All Kpop groups are overrated, there's really nothing special about them

She absolutely is a legend but now days she’s kinda overrated. So is Blackpink. I’d have to say Blackpink is more overrated for sure. 

13 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Who said anything about this being racial? Literally stay out of my threads if you can’t have common sense. You are out of your mind and seriously need help in my opinion. The delusion that you have on here is very worrisome and I wish you all the best in seeking the help you clearly need. Sit down, Joshy and try not to embarrass yourself any further please. These are the two most talked about artists on this forum, besides Britney. That’s why I mentioned them. 

Gaslighting users and telling them to get serious help when you live and breathe this forum? The jokes just write themselves. And last I checked, the most talked about artists besides Britney on this forum are Christina and Beyoncé. Hardly anyone brings up BLACKPINK on here except for a few of their stans. And you want to talk about delusion? Lmfao. Get a grip my dude. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Gaslighting users and telling them to get serious help when you live and breathe this forum? The jokes just write themselves. And last I checked, the most talked about artists besides Britney on this forum are Christina and Beyoncé. Hardly anyone brings up BLACKPINK on here except for a few of their stans. And you want to talk about delusion? Lmfao. Get a grip my dude. 

“The jokes just write themselves” you’ve said this 23 times now in multiple different threads. You are the joke. Find a new comeback please because it’s getting old now. Christina is overrated too however she does have an amazing voice. Same as Beyoncé!

Also based off your recent actions, you should seek help in my opinion. You have so much hatred and bitterness. 

Anything else, Joshy? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

45 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

“The jokes just write themselves” you’ve said this 23 times now in multiple different threads. You are the joke. Find a new comeback please because it’s getting old now. Christina is overrated too however she does have an amazing voice. Same as Beyoncé!

Also based off your recent actions, you should seek help in my opinion. You have so much hatred and bitterness. 

Anything else, Joshy? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Care to show me the 23 times I’ve said this to you? Lol. Compose yourself my guy. Making threads comparing Beyoncé and BLACKPINK, like you ain’t got nothing better to do? Gosh, you really are so strange. So much hatred and bitterness. Girl bye. How many times have YOU said this? 😭😭😭

Edited by Joshyworld

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block