‘Don’t Cry’ (Rough Mix) Leaks

Cqleb

5 hours ago, StrangestOuch said:

I can't always tell if its fake or not but I do specifically remember reading YouTube comments by the user BritneysBich who said that they heard the unreleased BJ stems and said that Britney recorded the songs that they replaced with Myah vocals, but that they were sung in a much lower octave. Anyone else think that this rough mix of Don't Cry might be an indication of that idea?

Probably so, sessions of several BJ tracks have been on fans' hands for years, but they haven't leaked because some takes are really really bad. That is how CCMC & Nick did these, using the sessions:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Probably so, sessions of several BJ tracks have been on fans' hands for years, but they haven't leaked because some takes are really really bad. That is how CCMC & Nick did these, using the sessions:

That remix of Hold On Tight is the album vocals with Myah still mixed in, though. Britney's raw vocals haven't leaked yet for that song.

8 hours ago, CJMCH said:

The vocals are isolated and her vocals are clearly different than the final mix.

Not really.

Yes, isolated, but it's different than the final track.

Not pitched.

Why would we? t4leaksgag, the user leaking the unreleased tracks, talks with us and we have his permission on reposting the leaks, you can ask him. It's not a competition.

This was sent by the same source of Heaven on Earth and the new snippet for the early mix of Toms Diner:

I get why would fans think it is.

But it's not...

Yeah, the quality is not good.

They haven't been altered, it's just isolated vocals and different from the ones on the final track.

That attempt of save this "demo"brigitte-nielsen-confused.gif

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Complication said:

That remix of Hold On Tight is the album vocals with Myah still mixed in, though. Britney's raw vocals haven't leaked yet for that song.

Oh yeah, but I meant that these were done with the stems/sessions. I remember we got a "solo vocal mix" using those stems and we had to delete it cuz the vocals were exactly the same as this remix.

• Haha 1
On 10/22/2022 at 2:17 PM, Circuit said:

Im so confused cause this sounds so fake but it was leaked by Britney-Online :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Actually, thanks for that and we get why this could sound "fake" (quality), same as Heaven on Earth. Both are from the same source, we trust it to say that all of these are real.

I wish we could make a live IG or something to clear things up, a lot people think we are constantly making things up to scam fans or that we glitch stuff to keep og files and that's not the case. Everything we post comes from trustful sources and even if there's a slight of an edit, we state it on the site, but no one takes the time to read.

For example, the solo DYFO was done with the sessions/stems and the full DYFO was completed with Nicole Morier cuz the bounce was cut, but neither of these "edits" were done by us in any form. Similar stuff happened with both King of my Castle versions.

• Love 2
On 10/22/2022 at 2:30 PM, IsLindsayLohanLikeOk said:

I don't think this is real

to me it sounds like the vocals were filtered and pitched down... just like that fake heaven on earth rough that "leaked" 

Here:

On 10/22/2022 at 2:26 PM, CJMCH said:

Actually, thanks for that and we get why this could sound "fake" (quality), same as Heaven on Earth. Both are from the same source, we trust it to say that all of these are real.

I wish we could make a live IG or something to clear things up, a lot people think we are constantly making things up to scam fans or that we glitch stuff to keep og files and that's not the case. Everything we post comes from trustful sources and even if there's a slight of an edit, we state it on the site, but no one takes the time to read.

For example, the solo DYFO was done with the sessions/stems and the full DYFO was completed with Nicole Morier cuz the bounce was cut, but neither of these "edits" were done by us in any form. Similar stuff happened with both King of my Castle versions.

1 hour ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Because IT IS, i don't get why b-o get their hands dirty with this.  I guess they're running out of ideas. If you isolate the center, you get the same :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

We are constantly double checking the sources and if anything turns out to be filtered/fake/stems edit/not our leak, we always let everyone know.

It has come to a point were we would rather refrain to post an early mix for the backlash it could get.

• Love 1

I honestly have no idea what is going on even after reading all the comments 

I'm just gonna say that I always loved this song. and I like how britney sounds in this "demo" even if it's fake. I just love her voice so much. and I wish we could get more of it with not that much editing over it. </3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block