‘Don’t Cry’ (Rough Mix) Leaks

Cqleb

I understand this is the unspoken 'elephant in the room', but folks are desperate for Britney music. When you've had such a cultural impact musically, even if it was easily over a decade ago and overshadowed by tragedy...

the craving for what once was does exist. Thus, fan-made stuff is created to hold the fanbase over until something official is released.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Complication said:

I can't hear any difference :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

The vocals are isolated and her vocals are clearly different than the final mix.

9 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Cause there is none, it just has been stripped from the original song. No big deal. Doesnt even sound that great, not sure what the purpose of this was.  :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Not really.

9 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

It's just isolated and vocals are expanded in stereo channels:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Yes, isolated, but it's different than the final track.

7 hours ago, Sia said:

Clearly pitched a tad and she sounds worbly…nah…

Not pitched.

7 hours ago, britney fkn spears said:

Garbage fan edit they’re trying to compete with the Pretty World/Glory sessions omg

Why would we? t4leaksgag, the user leaking the unreleased tracks, talks with us and we have his permission on reposting the leaks, you can ask him. It's not a competition.

This was sent by the same source of Heaven on Earth and the new snippet for the early mix of Toms Diner:

6 hours ago, 517113 said:

@Caleb Ellis I genuinely appreciate you trying. It is not your fault that original Britney material regarding music is presently in short supply.

I get why would fans think it is.

6 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

im so over these "fan made" stuff !!!

Feel The Bern Democrats GIF by Bernie Sanders

But it's not...

5 hours ago, Kevney said:

this sounds like it was recorded in a soup can- not real.

Yeah, the quality is not good.

5 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

This has to be fake, The already mixed vocals are clearly tempered similarly to the super fake alien "recording session" that even William Orbit falled for :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

With the rising popularity of new tools that can be used to filter out vocals from any track with +90% success rate, ya'll better expect a lot of fake "demos" in the future:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

They haven't been altered, it's just isolated vocals and different from the ones on the final track.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

I can't always tell if its fake or not but I do specifically remember reading YouTube comments by the user BritneysBich who said that they heard the unreleased BJ stems and said that Britney recorded the songs that they replaced with Myah vocals, but that they were sung in a much lower octave. Anyone else think that this rough mix of Don't Cry might be an indication of that idea?

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block