Flashback: Remember when Christina said she wants to collab with Britney?

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I think she said it cause to be relevant and to be paid attention to.

Cause if this were true,

why didnt she do it sooner like in the early 2000s?

She's just looking for attention and used Britney as a gimmick

She's said it a lot. In another interview she said she's asked for YEARS :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

44 minutes ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

I'm so here for this!!!

I’d be so here for a hip hop/ pop song that had smexy vocals but a build up to a belt like Xtina did in Dirrty. I think Brit could pull that off, or like Lady Marmalade vocals. She just needs coaching and she can blend well with Legend X. And then Britney can coach Xtina on the music video set with choreo or random moves like taking off her heel and throwing it (a Tinashe throwback) 

spacer.png

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I’d be so here for a hip hop/ pop song that had smexy vocals but a build up to a belt like Xtina did in Dirrty. I think Brit could pull that off, or like Lady Marmalade vocals. She just needs coaching and she can blend well with Legend X. And then Britney can coach Xtina on the music video set with choreo or random moves like taking off her heel and throwing it (a Tinashe throwback) 

spacer.png

I love this idea! I feel like a strong female empowering type of song but upbeat for the radio and the clubs. Definitely urban Pop like you said. They both sound amazing over that. :bouncey:

The music video could be them walking together like the bad *****es they are! Like this ..

los angeles fun GIF by Charlotte Devaney

On 10/19/2022 at 4:16 PM, DiamondCircus said:

This would have been a huge song pre 2005 both of these ladies were at the top of their games and full on rivals.

exactly what i was gunna say. like 2001/2002/2003 it wouldnt been a massive deal in the music industry. But given the fact Christina hasnt had a solo hit since like 2006 [and even her last collab hit, wasnt that Moves Like Jagger in 2011 with Maroon 5, even that was 11 years ago now], it wouldnt be that big a deal now  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

exactly what i was gunna say. like 2001/2002/2003 it wouldnt been a massive deal in the music industry. But given the fact Christina hasnt had a solo hit since like 2006 [and even her last collab hit, wasnt that Moves Like Jagger in 2011 with Maroon 5, even that was 11 years ago now], it wouldnt be that big a deal now  

Yeah, I think any chances of Britney having a huge collab would be with Justin Bieber, The Weekend, Gaga, Rihanna again, Beyonce ect.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, I think any chances of Britney having a huge collab would be with Justin Bieber, The Weekend, Gaga, Rihanna again, Beyonce ect.

tbh though i hate to say it because i used to love Gaga , saw her live in 2014 on her artRAVE tour and she was amazing, but it feels like shes on her way out. her last 2 albums were terrible imo. which is sad because her songs in the late 2000s/early 2010s are amazing

• Love 1
On 10/20/2022 at 6:18 PM, jonloch1 said:

tbh though i hate to say it because i used to love Gaga , saw her live in 2014 on her artRAVE tour and she was amazing, but it feels like shes on her way out. her last 2 albums were terrible imo. which is sad because her songs in the late 2000s/early 2010s are amazing

I loved Joanne and Chromatica. They are masterpieces and ahead of their time and were far from flops. Joanne had two hit singles, Chromatica had two successful singles. I know I'm biased because I'm a Lady Gaga fan as well, but that's my honest thoughts.

On 10/20/2022 at 2:42 PM, princessmimi said:

But it doesnt seem believable considering all the trash talking she's done about Britney.

Why of all the time did she wanna do it then?

It just doesnt make sense:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

There's more than meets the eye girl. Britney and X were CLOSE. Lets just say that. Britney looked at her as a dear friend and she still loves her.... :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block