Flashback: Remember when Christina said she wants to collab with Britney?

In 2018 Xtina was on 'Kimmel' to promote her album 'Liberation' and Jimmy mentioned was there any beef she would squash ... She mentions Britney and how the media was the storyteller back then and to this day. 

1ifA.gif

She also mentions she thinks if the beef wasn't created by the media they probably would have collaborated already. Jimmy then mentions if she would collaborate now with her. She was hesitant to reply but said 'yeah I'm down if her reps are.' 

This isn't the first time she said she wants to collaborate with her...

Would you guys want a collaboration? 

Discuss....

Spoiler

Wonder if Britney saw this 🤭

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Flashback of a answer to an interviewer's grilling question? A thread for that?

It wasn't something that came out spontaneously or something she said in a magazine or something.
As usual the interviewer asked her about Britney and she even hesitated a bit to answer, that says it all!
Britney sure isn't the first on Xtina's list of collaborations.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Flashback of a answer to an interviewer's grilling question? A thread for that?

It wasn't something that came out spontaneously or something she said in a magazine or something.
As usual the interviewer asked her about Britney and she even hesitated a bit to answer, that says it all!
Britney sure isn't the first on Xtina's list of collaborations.

She has said it more than once. Another interview I forgot who asked her but it's in the second video I posted. She's like 'i keep trying to reach out to Britney's team and no response.' :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

It’s never gonna happen. spacer.png And it wasn’t just the media that created the beef, Christina fueled the fire for sure with her passive aggressive, *****y comments back then. Calling Britney a lost little girl, giving Justin a Britney lookalike blowup doll that she thought “resembled somebody”, saying she’s just “fake and artificial”, and not an artist. It’s bull**** for her to now spin the narrative that it was just the media’s fault. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block