Britney Tweets: I have no justice at all in my eyes... at all!! Just ending the conservatorship is not good enough for me

46 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

If justice is for the strongest, then Britney has attained justice for standing up and expressing herself. Her emotions make her strong. 

Phoenixney :bow_bowing_orange:

you misunderstood. thrasymachus saying “justice is for the stronger” means rulers make laws to suit their best interests, and those who are equally as unjust benefit off of those rulers via corruption, etc. 

3 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It sounds like she was put on a psych hold. No doors and monitored showers are usually done when the patient is deemed a threat to themself. 

Thank you for explaining.  But does a psych hold last 4 months though? Plus I thought those were involuntary. She was told she didn't have to go--although she was manipulated to go

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, neko said:

you misunderstood. thrasymachus saying “justice is for the stronger” means rulers make laws to suit their best interests, and those who are equally as unjust benefit off of those rulers via corruption, etc. 

I know, I was just twisting the logic here to suit my stance much like how thrasymachus stated except this doesn't benefit me, just Britney's stance :) 

I do not blame Britney for talking like this. When evil vultures like Team Con and her family continue to go scotfree and keep shading her at every turn, what does one expect? Those *******s should be punished for their evil actions. Justice must be served because that way, Team Con would serve as a lesson for other abusive *******s that have been exploiting loopholes in the law to hurt others in a similar fashion

13 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

Britney was part of MK ultra mind control. hope she is ok, she is telling very relevant things.

Some will say it's fantasy but I'm 100% sure she was, and she may be till this day. They ****ed with her brain ! All these abuses was here to break her soul (bey say hi), but I always felt she can't be controled 100%, she is a free spirit. She is ******* strong !

Obviously she wants justice, I don't think she will be allowed to. At least she has something to denounce this corrupt system by her words or her writing. On a more spiritual note (even if it's hard to believe after having experienced trauma), today she thinks that evil always wins but look... she is no longer under cship which is already a important step.

The rest matters to her, it may be long and difficult, but she will be able to find the path to light and goodness in this world because yes it exists and is stronger. It's easy to give up in front of so much injustice, but the light always wins at the end of the road.

• Like 1

She's calling it as it is.

Besides being buried in legal fees, Jamie Spears is walking away unscathed so far. Not even mentioning Lio, Robin, Larry, Jamie-lynne, Lynne, etc. It seems like all they will have to endure is some financial consequences and a bad reputation.

And its ******* cruel and unjust. 

Also **** the media for not reporting about any of this. They spend pages when she posts naked pics but this is just flying by without any mention ?

Can't wait for her book release ! I hope she keeps talking about this untill all of their ears bleed.

You all arrogantly laughed at Jamie’s lawyer and called him a weakling, but look now, there is a possibility his client will not even have to face jail.

There is a big possibility all of this will end in a settlement, which is probably the best case scenario for Jamie, Lou, Larry, Wallet and other people in the gang. 

Prove that you truly deserve those awards and accolades, "Rosedaddy", and that they are not just a PR thing. 

• Like 1

Brit I love you, I really do but do you pretend to keep reliving those traumas for another 13 years? You need to pull yourself together and focus on something else.. 

And to those coming at me with: omg she is just expressing herself and healing.. well you don't know ANYTHING about mental health if you think INSTAGRAM is a method of therapy and overcoming trauma... 

23 hours ago, Slayer said:

Keep using your voice Brit!

It really is so sad how difficult it is to get any sort of justice. It really shows how corrupt the court system is and how flawed the laws are in the US.

I know because Britney is our girl and we stan her but i'm seeing so many fans' take on "finally" seeing how corrupt and bigoted our system is because it directly affected our girl. Like Racism alone, purposefully disenfranchising ppl & their livelihood because they're Black, POC's, Women, LGBTQ+, Mentally ill etc... The system has shown up the same way they have for Britney to these communities since its inception; not at all.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block