Christina Aguilera announces new music video for "Beautiful" out on 10/19

Midnight

35 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Lol this is coming from the woman who stuffed her face and lips with so much filler she looks unrecognizable but whatever you you are beautiful no matter what they say

Dang, girl. Not wrong, but not long ago, you were coming to me telling me to simmer down regarding Britney. To each their own. Again, not wrong...

just very upfront.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Why??

It would've been better imo to make a video for a non single.

We dont need another Beautiful video.

I feel like she's only doing it cause its her only relevant song.

Im just saying :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Well Hocus Pocus 2 was a huge hit, so she’s doing the same with her music. She was either going to remake Genie, Dirrty, Beautiful, or Fighter. Guess she chose Beautiful. The nostalgic feels. The woke fandom will eat this, I know I will! 

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Well Hocus Pocus 2 was a huge hit, so she’s doing the same with her music. She was either going to remake Genie, Dirrty, Beautiful, or Fighter. Guess she chose Beautiful. The nostalgic feels. The woke fandom will eat this, I know I will! 

Yeah but I just feel like Christina holds onto Stripped so much cause it was one of her last hit albums.

Why dont she release new music thats actually as good as Stripped and her other 2 great albums?

This is just my opinion

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block