When was the last time Brit & Sam were together?

Does anyone think it’s interesting that Britney has been vacationing (for awhile it seems like) and it doesn’t appear Sam has joined her recently. And according to insta, he’s in Baltimore at a football game. I get it that he may be working and she is living her best life, but why does it seem like they haven’t been together recently. 

When was the last time they were spotted together? 

i am getting weird vibes. Thoughts? 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Dave92 said:

Hmm… really not any of our business. Let’s worry about our own relationships. 

I guess these speculations would be fine if it was any other celebrity, but with all the evil that’s probably lurking here - I think it’d be wiser not to add more negativity/speculation. She’s on vacation, having fun, looking amazing, can’t we leave it at that?

Yeah, it’s really only their business. It’s not our marriage and couples spend time apart all the time… it’s pretty normal.

• Love 1

Once again, people loving to draw dramatic conclusions from the teeny tiny window that insta post offer into someone's personal life. They were together recently in Hawaii and now she's on her own (or maybe she has a friend with her? We won't know unless SHE chooses to show!).

I, for one, am very happy she's doing things and going places on her own and I think it's great, positive exercise for her self-esteem, self-worth, sense of independence, or however you want to call it. I find it weird when couples are together all the time, I think it's healthier when both parts have their own space.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block