HMC is overrated

I don't see anyone saying it is her best song ever or amongst them?

We're just happy because it is her first song in years and it is enjoyable. Also the fact it has been a hit is an added bonus.

We're not ungrateful and going out of our way to moan about a song we're lucky to have in the first place.

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

I don't know why but I feel like I'm going to get torn :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: (or this post will be ignored) but I think HMC is super overrated music, I understand it's britney's 1st music since 2016 but I think it's it's just basic music and the hype is too over the top for this music  :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I listened it only for one time and I have no reason listen it again, not amazing, not tragic, just ok song.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block