HMC is overrated

18 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

It wouldn’t matter what Britney released, some of you are addicted to the negative and would complain anyway. 
I don’t see anyone blowing it up as her best work so overrated is a stretch. It’s a fun song that she seemed to have fun making. Just be happy for her. 

Agree, it’s soo much better than other artist’s recent work..people were complaining when blackout came, when circus came, FF and glory..now all are great albums

• Love 1

It is basic. If it was by any other artist, I wouldn't have listened to it past the first listen. I have it on a Spotify playlist to help the streams, but I have it on in the background or playing when I'm not even in the room.

I'm happy she got a top 10, but the hype was just because it was her first release in 6 years, definitely not because the song deserves it on its own merit.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

I listen to the ad-libs version way more than the official version and I think it's really a feel good and end-of-summer bop. It feels very joyful and very much the energy I wish Britney's having in her life right now. To me HMC goes a little beyond the song itself ♥️

same, love the leak.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block