Christina Aguilera - 'No Es que Te Extrañe' out TONIGHT

PaMisMuchachas

6 minutes ago, Lmfc1993 said:

It's heartbreaking. I have to say that she puts so much effort in this record. I loved the songs. I hope she do more song exploring different sounds of Spanish music and not only reggueatton

Aguilera is hardly a reggaeton dominated album - she has almost as many rancheras on it as she does reggaeton songs.  Have you listened to the album yet? 

I still believe we are getting a few more songs - she had too many big name rumoured collabs that havent seen the light of the day yet (C Tanaga, Rosalia, Karol G?) and we know Lloras Por Nada exists as it literally leaked haha

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, FranzJoseph said:

Aguilera is hardly a reggaeton dominated album - she has almost as many rancheras on it as she does reggaeton songs.  Have you listened to the album yet? 

I still believe we are getting a few more songs - she had too many big name rumoured collabs that havent seen the light of the day yet (C Tanaga, Rosalia, Karol G?) and we know Lloras Por Nada exists as it literally leaked haha

I'm trying to figure out your avatar, lol. I imagine is a mix of Brit and Xtina, but it looks a bit like Jamie Lynn haha.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block