who is lou taylor???

1 minute ago, leviathan said:

i bet not even LT knows who she is anymore after being so corrupted by money.

i wonder what her parents did to her, she must’ve been abused as a minor because how else do you get so evil?

poor ***** i hope she rots in hell for continuing the abuse chain; we cannot control what others do to us, but we can control what we do to others.

specially being a woman… how do you enslave another woman? like girl at the minimum be a team player… pathetic ****. 

Wasn't Lou also behind the c-ship attempt on Courtney Love and the successful c-ship on Amanda Bynes? So you can't even say she got greedy and lost her way with Britney, no this is a PATTERN.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

LMAO No one's actually giving you a proper answer. Lou Taylor is the head of Tri-Star Entertainment and the highly-religious wife of a pastor.

Britney mentioned way back in 2007 that a woman was stalking her and trying everything in her power to ingratiate herself into Britney's life. That was Lou.

Lou became friends with Jamie and Lynne, and ultimately was the one who convinced them to put Britney into the c-ship. There would be no conservatorship if not for Lou.

Flash-forward, and Lou (through Tri-Star) became Britney's business manager, handling pretty much all aspects of her career. She's (allegedly) stolen millions from Britney through the conservatorship, and there are even rumors that she engaged in an affair with Jamie.

TL;DR she's the criminal mastermind. She's Britney's Thanos. She is the Big Bad of the story.

Yea this sums it up pretty well.

to add layers to this, tri-star manages the Kardashian clan too. Their rise began as Britney fell. It's bizarre

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

LMAO No one's actually giving you a proper answer. Lou Taylor is the head of Tri-Star Entertainment and the highly-religious wife of a pastor.

Britney mentioned way back in 2007 that a woman was stalking her and trying everything in her power to ingratiate herself into Britney's life. That was Lou.

Lou became friends with Jamie and Lynne, and ultimately was the one who convinced them to put Britney into the c-ship. There would be no conservatorship if not for Lou.

Flash-forward, and Lou (through Tri-Star) became Britney's business manager, handling pretty much all aspects of her career. She's (allegedly) stolen millions from Britney through the conservatorship, and there are even rumors that she engaged in an affair with Jamie.

TL;DR she's the criminal mastermind. She's Britney's Thanos. She is the Big Bad of the story.

Let’s not forget Jamie owed her a $40 K  stake

8 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Louise "Lou" M. Taylor (pictured below) is the head of Tri-Star Sports and Entertainment group.

spacer.png

She originally was Juno Lyme's business manager during Zoey 101. In early 2008, she helped the Spears family take over Britney's life and start the conservatorship. From there, she took a lot of Britney's money while forcing Britney to work.

And probably had some intimate stuff with Juno :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

9 hours ago, BSfan4Ever said:

i see a lot of britney fans talking about lou taylor but i would love to know who she is :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

No - no in all honesty ............ it is my belief she is the devil reincarnated :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

She traps people in conservatorships. She is the person that came up with the idea for enslaving Britney 13 years ago and she was a media spokesperson for the Spears family around 2006ish. She allegedly tried to get Justin Bieber and Lindsay Lohan in one and there were rumblings she was trying to trap Kanye as well 2 years ago.

Lou is the founder & CEO of Bieber’s church, Churchome

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block