Was it ever confirmed that Britney and Justin were engaged?

8 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Yeah, they were engaged. Then she developed substance induced bipolar disorder and her manic phases turned him off, he cheated. She cheated. Then her mental health took a dive and she became a completely different person with KFed. Now Britney seems to be her natural sweet self again, albeit the random outbursts and acting out with her twirling dance videos to rebel and feel liberated.

Were u her doctor ?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I remember one interview from like 7-10 years ago where the interviewer asked her what the best day of her life was, and she didn't say her wedding, the birth of her children, not even her debut in music, or any other date you'd think would be meaningful.

IIRC, she said New Year's 2001. And when Exhalers did what Exhalers do, we found out she was talking about New Year's 2002, which of course would be celebrated on December 31, 2001. She was with Justin in Hawaii on that day.

I still believe he proposed to her on that day. And even though I stopped shipping Justin and Britney long ago, the idea of that happening still makes my heart swell.

Do you have the video of that interview?

26 minutes ago, PrimeBritney said:

can you link the interview?

Just going by memory. It was late 2013 and maybe one of the British newspapers? 

Britney was talking about her time with Justin and then said the best night of her life was in Hawaii. She said she was 22 though so that was why there needed to be some exhale sleuthing 🙃 We could be wrong but it doesn't feel like it though "feel" isn't a guarantee. 

• Love 2
Just now, tarotx said:

Just going by memory. It was late 2013 and maybe one of the British newspapers? 

Britney was talking about her time with Justin and then said the best night of her life was in Hawaii. She said she was 22 though so that was why there needed to be some exhale sleuthing 🙃 We could be wrong but it doesn't feel like it though "feel" isn't a guarantee. 

I remember that interview! That was same interview where they asked if she regrets anything. She said Chaotic. Then they asked if she regretted Crossroads and she said NO! 😆 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Switchy said:

I remember that interview! That was same interview where they asked if she regrets anything. She said Chaotic. Then they asked if she regretted Crossroads and she said NO! 😆 

OMG I remember she regretted Chaotic. Which is so ironic since aside from not including Sam in her posts, her Instagram is very much in the same vein as the Chaotic episodes. Which is why I think she'd be such a great vlogger on YouTube if she wanted, she's good behind and in front of the camera.

I would love to see her vlogging getting some ice cream on Venice Beach TBH

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, PrimeBritney said:

“It was a pretty carefree time,” she said. “We were just, like, ‘We look great, let’s go!’ I have great memories of that time: there were a lot of rehearsals, but there was also a lot of clubbing and a lot of dancing. I still think the best night of my life was when I was 22 years old. It was New Year’s Eve, and in Hawaii.”

she said she was 22 which would've been December 2003

At the time she sometimes got little things wrong like years and ages. She was taking about Justin here and what could be the best night of her life. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, ElenaB said:

excuse me how do you know this?

She likely complained of having concentrational or attentional difficulties. So some a hole psychiatrist either diagnosed her with ADHD or prescribed her Adderall. Stimulant medications in high doses can induce symptoms of mania or psychosis. This information was leaked by the press and I made my own inferences from it. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block