Was it ever confirmed that Britney and Justin were engaged?

Just now, jordeezy said:

The more time goes by, the more this feels like a fake relationship for me. IDK y

I don't think it was fake but I don't think it was as serious as the media made out to be. I genuinely think she loved K-Fed and was more herself with him whereas Justin was puppy love and I'm sure her team loved the Mickey Mouse Club power couple angle

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I don't think it was fake but I don't think it was as serious as the media made out to be. I genuinely think she loved K-Fed and was more herself with him whereas Justin was puppy love and I'm sure her team loved the Mickey Mouse Club power couple angle

That’s interesting because I see it the other way around if anything. I do think it was puppy love but her personality didn’t seem put on around him, even if they shared some mannerisms.

With kfed her personality took a pretty sudden turn, but maybe that really was her most authentic and I’m wrong :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 4

Yeah, they were engaged. Then she developed substance induced bipolar disorder and her manic phases turned him off, he cheated. She cheated. Then her mental health took a dive and she became a completely different person with KFed. Now Britney seems to be her natural sweet self again, albeit the random outbursts and acting out with her twirling dance videos to rebel and feel liberated.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
36 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Wow the puppy love thing has never even crossed my mind. I’ve always thought Britney and Justin loved each other more than anyone ever in history. 

And Kfed was meaningless

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, gar said:

Who started it, and what did 'hooking up' entail?

I don't know, but I would imagine most of the guys in boy bands at this time had agreements with the girls they were dating. Nikki Deloach (who dated JC from NSYNC at the beginning of the band until about 1997) has said that none of the guys should've had girlfriends at the time, implying that they couldn't be faithful with all of the girls who threw themselves at them. I also recall JC once saying that Britney and Justin broke up and got back together a few times while they were together. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Yeah, they were engaged. Then she developed substance induced bipolar disorder and her manic phases turned him off, he cheated. She cheated. Then her mental health took a dive and she became a completely different person with KFed. Now Britney seems to be her natural sweet self again, albeit the random outbursts and acting out with her twirling dance videos to rebel and feel liberated.

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 2
  • Like 4

they shared a young love. i believe (at least)britney loved him but she needed more attention than what he gave...lets face its britney needs a lot of attention from a bf

and so she cheated but i think he cheated too and acted really ****ty towards her...so even tho it was a young love i cant call it real love.

i believe what she has with sam is more real.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

excuse me how do you know this?

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block